Free Destiny theme on PS4 (Destiny)

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Saturday, November 01, 2014, 00:18 (3474 days ago)
edited by Grizzlei, Saturday, November 01, 2014, 00:32

It's pretty ugly, but if Flow is somehow dearly bothering you, this new theme might be something you should look into.

Rectangular is a cool free theme. Has plenty of neato visuals, music, and sounds. Kinda reminds me of the older PlayStation dashboards.

While on the subject of PS4...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, November 01, 2014, 00:48 (3474 days ago) @ Grizzlei

It's pretty ugly, but if Flow is somehow dearly bothering you, this new theme might be something you should look into.

If only they added a black outline to the text and Icons, it wouldn't be so bad... The PS3 didn't have this problem...
The music and audio also changes, apparently.

Rectangular is a cool free theme. Has plenty of neato visuals, music, and sounds. Kinda reminds me of the older PlayStation dashboards.

I used black Flow. It's really relaxing for some reason...

Here's hoping we get more Destiny themes (maybe as part of the season pass, Bungie?) :T

Also, might be a bit early mentioning this, but remember that if you want to try out some of the new DLC content before you buy it, you can use the new Share Play mode on PS4 with anyone who buys the DLC. You can theoretically play it all you want (in 60-minute chunks) and then decide if you think it's worth $20. I'd be happy to volunteer my system for those curious...

While on the subject of PS4...

by RC ⌂, UK, Saturday, November 01, 2014, 06:40 (3474 days ago) @ Korny

I'd be happy to volunteer my system for those curious...

Prepare to have your Exotics sharded...

Free Destiny theme on PS4

by LostSpartan, Saturday, November 01, 2014, 15:04 (3474 days ago) @ Grizzlei

That's what I'm currently using. It reminds a lot of the ps2 and I think that's why I like it.

Where did you get it?

by Blue_Blazer_NZ, Wellington, New Zealand, Saturday, November 01, 2014, 19:51 (3474 days ago) @ Grizzlei

I can only see three themes in the PS Store.

Settings > Themes > Find in PlayStation Store

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Saturday, November 01, 2014, 21:49 (3474 days ago) @ Blue_Blazer_NZ

Might be a region locked sorta thing. I dunno.

Settings > Themes > Find in PlayStation Store

by Blue_Blazer_NZ, Wellington, New Zealand, Sunday, November 02, 2014, 02:37 (3473 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Might be a region locked sorta thing. I dunno.

Yeah...it seems it is. Destiny theme only for US region? Seems...stupid.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread