Let's Talk Rumble - Game Highlights with Commentary (Destiny)

by Paper Cut2u, Sunday, November 02, 2014, 11:32 (3473 days ago)

Break down of a rumble game. Using universal remote, p's revenge (sniper), and a legendary rocket launcher with tracking. Enjoy the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LviOELVOD4

Let's Talk Rumble - Game Highlights with Commentary

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Monday, November 03, 2014, 04:31 (3472 days ago) @ Paper Cut2u

All I can say is, I hope I don't get matched up against you in Crucible. Damn.

That universal remote looks like an incredibly useful primary and I wish I had it. I absolutely love the shotgun as a tanky Titan, but what other primaries do you tend to use (especially if you ever play Voidwalker)?

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Monday, November 03, 2014, 10:37 (3472 days ago) @ JDQuackers

I've been playing a lot of Crucible lately, holding my own pretty well. I play a level 24 Voidwalker and I've been having a lot of success running with a Silvered Maverick Mk 41 (Handcannon) as my primary. Personally I love it!

by Paper Cut2u, Monday, November 03, 2014, 12:03 (3472 days ago) @ JDQuackers

you really can't go wrong with an assault rifle in this game. Lots to choose from (even blues are good in the crucible - just look for high rof/impact ). I recently got thorn and last word and now playing around with those. Like most people in this game though, i tend to use my legendary weapon the most be it primary or secondary. If you just want to win/kill people grab a legendary fusion rifle - to good in my opinion with all that range.

by Durandal, Monday, November 03, 2014, 13:58 (3472 days ago) @ Paper Cut2u

I'm shocked at the lack of auto rifles in this match. I tend to play control and perhaps only one or two people with have something other then an auto rifle. I've been in a match where everyone but myself had a Suros Regime.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread