Hard Light (Destiny)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, November 03, 2014, 17:09 (3471 days ago)

Man, I don't covet much in Destiny anymore, but this beautiful, beautiful machine would create my perfect build.

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Hard_Light

This plus Comedian, Hezen Vengeance, and either the Armamentarium Striker or Helm of Saint-14 Defender?

Fuckin' come get it bitches!

Hard Light

by petetheduck, Monday, November 03, 2014, 17:40 (3471 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Man, I don't covet much in Destiny anymore, but this beautiful, beautiful machine would create my perfect build.

This plus Comedian, Hezen Vengeance, and either the Armamentarium Striker or Helm of Saint-14 Defender?

Just got Hard Light, along with Multi-Tool. I was about 1/3 through SUROS Regime before I switched focus to leveling my A 1.F19X, Crash and Corrective Measure. With those basically just waiting on Ascendant Energy, I'm wondering which Exotic to focus on, or if I should pour into Praedyth's Revenge.

Too many weapons to level.

Hard Light

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, November 03, 2014, 17:52 (3471 days ago) @ petetheduck

Just got Hard Light, along with Multi-Tool. I was about 1/3 through SUROS Regime before I switched focus to leveling my A 1.F19X, Crash and Corrective Measure. With those basically just waiting on Ascendant Energy, I'm wondering which Exotic to focus on, or if I should pour into Praedyth's Revenge.

VoG score?

Hard Light

by petetheduck, Monday, November 03, 2014, 18:12 (3471 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

VoG score?

I think I got one from the Nightfall and one from the Raid, yeah. I've also got this Pocket Infinity bounty, which just might make me interested in fusion rifles, which I've avoided entirely.

There should be an Exotic bounty vendor. These things are already enough of a chore to do without the random opportunities.

w.r.t. Exotic bounties

by kornman00, Monday, November 03, 2014, 21:50 (3471 days ago) @ petetheduck

It would have been nice if the missive or w/e you're given was dropped into your "mission" bucket instead of automatically taking up a bounty slot (which it would, after you selected one). Like how the Queen's kill orders worked. Though I guess with the update coming with the DLC (that bumps the bounty slots up to 10) they won't end up hurting your bounty setup as much.

w.r.t. Exotic bounties

by scarab @, Monday, November 03, 2014, 22:36 (3471 days ago) @ kornman00

Just delete the missive. Accept then delete. You will be offered it again. They come up like bad pennies. You wont miss out.

w.r.t. Exotic bounties

by kornman00, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 06:56 (3471 days ago) @ scarab

I do. I've already done all the exotics, I just do the Invective shotgun one now for some spare energy. It'd just be nice to hang on to the missive for later, say after I'm done stacking some PvP bounties. Then there's those two exotics that require a purchase from Xur. Yeah, I (and I'm sure others) would rather hold off on starting them until he's around, instead of that shit hogging a fucking bounty slot.

Pocket Infinity

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 11:14 (3471 days ago) @ petetheduck

I think I got one from the Nightfall and one from the Raid, yeah. I've also got this Pocket Infinity bounty, which just might make me interested in fusion rifles, which I've avoided entirely.

Man I miss the pre-nerf Pocket Infinity. Still a great gun now, but not nearly as much fun, nor as ridiculous. Firing off 15 consecutive shots while simultaneously fighting the fire-hose level recoil: an experience I'm missing in my life nowadays.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread