Xur should show up more, and vanguard npcs should roam (Destiny)

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 12:17 (3471 days ago)

And stay for only a few hours.

It would be much more interesting then him spending the weekend at the tower.

As for the Vanguard I feel like they should move around more, like be in different spots on the weekend or the evenings.

Zavala could consult the Speaker or be overlooking the city.

Cayde should be in that basement area in the hanger that looks like some hangout for hunters.

Ikora could be seen meditating in some random spot, or hanging out with Shax thinking about her old crucible days.

It would help bring life to the tower I think.

Xur should show up more, and vanguard npcs should roam

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 12:23 (3471 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

I agree wholeheartedly. I wonder how difficult it would be to implement wandering "store-fronts" in the shared public space? Speaking of, I'd love to be able to actually talk to the tower npcs. I feel like that would be a cool opportunity to expand on the world/lore, something other than the Grimoire (which I love, just want something in-game).

Xur should show up more, and vanguard npcs should roam

by Warbow, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 12:28 (3471 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

Xur should just stay longer on Sunday. Master Rahool is the only one that should move around. You should find him hiding behind boxes and crates, avoiding the angry mobs of guardians.

LOL!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 13:53 (3470 days ago) @ Warbow

You made me laugh.

I don't know how practical it is to move folks around, but someone besides Xur needs to be the bar drinking at some point. What an underutilized space!

LOL!

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 14:28 (3470 days ago) @ Kermit

they need cliff and norm from cheers sitting at the bar BS-ing

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread