I didn't stand a chance. (Destiny)

by scarab @, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 13:17 (3471 days ago)

I was patrolling the moon and a PE came up: kill a Servitor.

I reached him pretty quickly, I was about a hundred meters away, here was plenty of time left on the timer. I shot him with my heavy for about a fifth of a second and he teleported miles away. His location icon showed him either inside the hills or on the other side of them. I sparrowed round the hills and dinklebot said, "well better luck next time".

Total time from first shot to finish? ~30 seconds.

I didn't stand a chance.

by Mariachi @, Kentucky, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 13:26 (3471 days ago) @ scarab

I suspect that when you drove around the hill, it took you into a different zone and the game thought you were abandoning the event. As to where the servitor teleported to, I can only assume he went off on a exotic bounty to claim the golden warthog.

Good call

by scarab @, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 23:05 (3470 days ago) @ Mariachi

That might be why it ended so fast.

I wonder where he went.

Good call

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 15:12 (3470 days ago) @ scarab

That might be why it ended so fast.

I wonder where he went.

Probably to hang out with that f'ing minotaur on mars. That bastard does the same teleport thing every time.

I didn't stand a chance.

by Velociraptor112, Places., Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 13:48 (3471 days ago) @ scarab

I've had this same problem. Instead of the target teleporting a few feet away, he teleports to like the 4th of the 5 checkpoints. I managed to kill him cause he teleported near another person, but still. It must be some kind of glitch.

(A glitch in Destiny? Whaaaaa?)

I feel your pain

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 14:01 (3471 days ago) @ scarab

This is a bit ridiculous.

-Disciple

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread