This should not happen (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 18:55 (3471 days ago)

[image]

This should not happen

by petetheduck, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 19:00 (3471 days ago) @ Cody Miller

[image]

Please tell me you're holding Atheon's Epilogue in your hands there.

This should not happen

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 19:02 (3471 days ago) @ petetheduck

[image]

Yup :-P

This should not happen

by petetheduck, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 19:06 (3471 days ago) @ Cody Miller

[image]

Yup :-P

That is too perfect.

Just joined a Raid in progress and got the Gatekeeper and Atheon loot drops--no armor, but Hezen Vengeance, which I have been itching for. Has my 2 favorite rocket perks. I think this week I'll be working on grinding Hard Light, Praedyth's Revenge and Hezen Vengeance. Slowly building a nice 300 attack arsenal.

Can I have one?

by Kalamari @, Waiting for Ghorn, FB, and BH, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 19:05 (3471 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

I'm guessing that's Hard mode?

by Monochron, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 20:26 (3471 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Because holy crap, 3 drops?! I feel your pain, but still. At least that adds up to twice the Shards I got when beating him.

It's good that this happens...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 23:12 (3471 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Now you've got an Atheon's Epilogue for each of your characters!

What luck; I'm still having to juggle my gear with a tedious trip to the tower every time...

Are all Atheon's Epilogues the same?

by RC ⌂, UK, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 06:19 (3470 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Otherwise though, that's a potential 12 Ascendant Energies right there.

Are all Atheon's Epilogues the same?

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 06:23 (3470 days ago) @ RC

I believe so. I have two that are identical.

Roll the RNG dice, give him two more copies b/c it's so good

by kornman00, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 08:47 (3470 days ago) @ Cody Miller

...he needs it thrice.

Give them to your other two characters so you never have to swap your current one around. Or just dismantle them for energy. No big deal. A big deal would be getting two Chatterwhites (at the same time)

This should not happen

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 09:30 (3470 days ago) @ Cody Miller

fuck me.

Pahahah

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 12:33 (3470 days ago) @ Cody Miller

wow

I had a similar experience last night

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Thursday, November 06, 2014, 06:24 (3469 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Completed my 8th raid last night.

• Oracles: Shards
  • Templar: Shards
  • Templar no-teleport Chest: Shards
  • Left Gorgon Chest: Fragment of the Prime (warlock bond, my 4th one), and Ice Breaker (I already had an Ice breaker equipped)
  • Right Gorgon Chest: Shards
  • Gate Keeper: Shards
  • Atheon: Glass Minuet, Red Death, VoC (I had used VoC the entire raid)

So i ended up with two separate weapons that i already had, a new one (red death) and shards, lots and lots of shards. My only armor drop has been the boots from my 2nd raid.

On the plus side, this was my first raid with no Chatterwhites, so maybe I'm on the upward swing now ;)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread