We need a LFG area in the tower. (Destiny)

by c0ld vengeance @, UK, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 01:11 (3470 days ago)

Nothing in the game needs to change. We, as a community, should set a place in the tower where available raiders can wait so that if people need players for the Raid you can clearly see them waiting there.

I get constant invites when in the tower and im always on a bounty or with a buddy doing something. It must be so frustrating for other person to have their invite totally ignored.

Only downside is that if there are a few people, you'll probably be inspected before invite and knowing my luck, id get picked last and have to revisit the rejected feelings I had when doing sports in school!

So if you enter the tower and see me standing on the balcony in front of the Queen/Iron banner entrance.. go ahead and invite me to your raid!

At least until matchmaking is introduced.

There have been efforts at this before...

by RC ⌂, UK, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 06:16 (3470 days ago) @ c0ld vengeance

So if you enter the tower and see me standing on the balcony in front of the Queen/Iron banner entrance.. go ahead and invite me to your raid!

...and everyone picks different places.

There have been efforts at this before...

by c0ld vengeance @, UK, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 07:00 (3470 days ago) @ RC

...and everyone picks different places.

Which is why we, as a community, should decide where is the best place. I only picked there as its in full view of the spawn area and out of the way of most comings and goings.

If Bungie said in the weekly update "hey guys, stand in area X to let others know youre Raid avalibile" then it would work.

But they wont. Because Bungie.

Best spot would be the ball pit in the speakers room

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Thursday, November 06, 2014, 07:41 (3469 days ago) @ RC

- No text -

Abso-freakin-lutely!

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, November 06, 2014, 11:24 (3469 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

- No text -

I like this plan!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 06:19 (3470 days ago) @ c0ld vengeance

- No text -

We need a LFG area in the tower.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 06:21 (3470 days ago) @ c0ld vengeance

The tower holds 16 people.

by c0ld vengeance @, UK, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 06:56 (3470 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Yes, thats correct. So thats 15 other people coming and going. More than enough opportunity.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 07:02 (3470 days ago) @ c0ld vengeance

Yes, thats correct. So thats 15 other people coming and going. More than enough opportunity.

Destinylfg.net holds infinity people.

by c0ld vengeance @, UK, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 07:03 (3470 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Destinylfg.net holds infinity people.

Yet people still invite people in the tower... so yeah.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread