The perils of always-online content (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 08:21 (3470 days ago)

Lawnmower, wherever you are, I hope that the storms which knocked your internet out during our Nightfall run last night didn't cause any property damage. I hope that, after you finally regained your connection, only to be knocked out of our subsequent daily mission run right at the end, you didn't put a foot through your television. Tough breaks, my friend.

The perils of always-online content

by Lawnmower172, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 08:49 (3470 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Still kicking, and thanks :). No damage, and I did get on later. Got to near the end of nightfall solo, was so tired I couldn't concentrate, so I went to bed. Will try again today :)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 09:30 (3470 days ago) @ Lawnmower172

I've got to be somewhere tonight, but if you still need a hand tomorrow let me know. That sucked that we had his health down to nothing right before you got dropped.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 10:20 (3470 days ago) @ bluerunner

I've got to be somewhere tonight, but if you still need a hand tomorrow let me know. That sucked that we had his health down to nothing right before you got dropped.

I'd love to get in some Nightfall with you gentlemen, if you'll have me.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 10:23 (3470 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

You can jump in for me, I'm out of town for a wedding the next 3 nights (I plan to fight off the Destiny-delirium-tremens by getting hammered for the next 3 nights).

if I'm online, jump in

by Lawnmower172, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 10:26 (3470 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

I think the worst of the system has passed, so I should be good to go.

Yeah, I'll Be There.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 12:12 (3470 days ago) @ Lawnmower172

Morpheus414, send me an invite!

if I'm online, jump in

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 12:27 (3470 days ago) @ Lawnmower172

Haven't played much with you, man. Looks like there's more than enough for a three-man team, but if there's some excess, I'm interested in Nightfall. Have blue or macphisto text me if I'm not logged in.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread