Gentlemen...

by Veegie, Friday, March 08, 2013, 20:27 (4066 days ago)

How are you all doing this evening?

Gentlemen...

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Friday, March 08, 2013, 20:32 (4066 days ago) @ Veegie

Quite well, dear sir. Painting on my new Cintiq and watching Star Trek: TNG.

And how art thou?

Gentlemen...

by Avateur @, Friday, March 08, 2013, 20:34 (4066 days ago) @ Veegie

This evening goes quite well indeed, my good man! And yourself?

Gentlemen...

by Veegie, Friday, March 08, 2013, 20:59 (4066 days ago) @ Avateur

Played a bit of Destiny today between compiles.
Always a good day.

Gentlemen...

by Avateur @, Friday, March 08, 2013, 21:07 (4066 days ago) @ Veegie
edited by Avateur, Friday, March 08, 2013, 21:12

Extravagant! I know not what Destiny awaits myself, but I am very much looking forward to the journey. May your travels continue to be bountiful as you blaze the trail of creation ahead of my, and everyone else's, arrival.

Gentlemen...

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Friday, March 08, 2013, 20:47 (4066 days ago) @ Veegie

I've decided to try and finish [redacted] over the weekend. That's not for this corner of bungie.org, though.

Gentlemen...

by ncsuDuncan @, Friday, March 08, 2013, 20:49 (4066 days ago) @ Veegie

I just played through Journey for the first time.

Life is good.

Not bad

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, March 08, 2013, 20:51 (4066 days ago) @ Veegie

Playing Simcity. I shouldn't because I hate all the problems, but it is so addictive.

Not bad

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, March 08, 2013, 20:54 (4066 days ago) @ Xenos

The new one? If so, it sounds like you get a free game :)

Not bad!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, March 08, 2013, 20:57 (4066 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Sweet! Hopefully it's not a crappy game

Gentlemen...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, March 08, 2013, 20:51 (4066 days ago) @ Veegie

Quite well. Working my way through ME3 for the new Citadel DLC. Everyone says its great so I can't wait.

Gentlemen...

by SonofMacPhisto @, Saturday, March 09, 2013, 08:03 (4066 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I've played through this twice since it came out. So much love.

UNCLE URDNOT HAS A PRESENT FOR YOU!!!!

by Jillybean, Saturday, March 09, 2013, 11:12 (4065 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Yes. Yes he does.

In answer to OP though, I've been to see my wee cousin's baby and I'm spending the weekend with family. Feel alternately broody and childlike. Kind of confusing to be honest. I'm also stuck with 3G internet as they've got no broadband to speak of at the moment.

Going to spend the evening drinking gin and going through season 2 of GoT, explaining R'hollor to Mum

by SonofMacPhisto @, Saturday, March 09, 2013, 14:58 (4065 days ago) @ Jillybean

I sent you an e-mail about that. Can haz love?

by Jillybean, Sunday, March 10, 2013, 14:08 (4064 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

I lost your email and so typed out a huge long reply here and then promptly lost it because of stupid 3G internet connection.

Suffice to say - I loved it. I thought it was hilarious and gorgeous and sweet. I adored having Wrex back. He was so funny, and I'm sure he was a tribute to 'that guy' in multiplayer who immediately runs off and gets killed. I loved the evil clone (if you can buy Lazarus you can buy the clone, story wise in my mind) I loved there was never any doubt in Shep's crews mind about who was who. I loved that my evil clone was a BITCH to fight. I loved all of that.

The party stuff after the story - sublime. Absolutely perfect. I couldn't stop laughing. The ambient dialogue - genius. I feel like taking a Graal into my next Fury match. I loved the jokes. I loved the nods and winks to fanon.

I think it was the best value DLC I've ever got to be honest.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, March 11, 2013, 09:26 (4063 days ago) @ Jillybean

It's like Wrex was as happy to fight with Shepard again as I was to fight with Wrex. Pitch perfect, really.

And yeah, I'm with you on all that stuff. My only wish is that the Arena matches were as long as MP ones, but I suppose I can mess with the variables and make something really challenging instead. Not sure about doing the Mirror-Sheps again... one time through on Insanity was enough (yes, I'm bragging, lol).

by Jillybean, Monday, March 11, 2013, 10:31 (4063 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Well since we're bragging . . . Insanity all the way baby

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, March 11, 2013, 19:21 (4063 days ago) @ Jillybean

You're a girl after my own heart.

Gentlemen...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, March 09, 2013, 13:02 (4065 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

I'd like to but I didn't think to make a save at the beginning. :(

Gentlemen...

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Sunday, March 10, 2013, 08:34 (4065 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

I have to give it a second shot, myself; didn't wait long enough in my playthrough to get all the possible crewmembers, plus I screwed up at one point and missed a big chunk of dialog.

-- Steve thinks the choice of villain was an inspired one.

I've been running around an island...

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, March 08, 2013, 20:55 (4066 days ago) @ Veegie

Just lost three more hours to Far Cry 3. So I can't complain!

I've been running around an island...

by Mercury, Chicago, IL, Monday, March 11, 2013, 09:36 (4063 days ago) @ breitzen

Just lost three more hours to Far Cry 3. So I can't complain!

Interestingly, Friday night, I was running around a real island. Coming home from holiday sucks.

Gentlemen...

by Hedge ⌂, Australia, Friday, March 08, 2013, 21:14 (4066 days ago) @ Veegie

I've just started 3 weeks of holidays so I had to plan out my evening. This includes inviting some friends over to play Gloom (card game), sharpening my 7b pencils for an afternoon of sketching and owning Fat Princess with Parappa the Rapper in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale on the Vita.

Life is good.

-Hedge.

Gentlemen...

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Friday, March 08, 2013, 21:34 (4066 days ago) @ Veegie

Kicking back, listening to some minimal techno and reading the latest Destiny talk after a long day. Rehearsed with my classical guitar duo partner in the morning, taught a private student on campus, hit the gym for an hour, and spent 6 hours at a music studio teaching kids how to rock out. Good times. Doing pretty well, all things considered.

Ah, my good man! Sit down for a while, would you?

by NsU Soldier @, Washington, Friday, March 08, 2013, 22:35 (4066 days ago) @ Veegie

I dare say fairly well. For now, I am debating whether to toss on some pants, or just play some of the 360rd X'd Box without that particular frivolity.

Later, I suppose I shall cap off this relatively busy day with a midnight walk around the town with an old chum of mine. The sky is clear, the stars ever-shining, and the air is pleasantly crisp and cool. Looking ahead to this endeavor, I once again find myself debating the need of pants.

To you and yours, good sir. I bid you a good evening!

Gentlemen...

by Dax01, Saturday, March 09, 2013, 06:04 (4066 days ago) @ Veegie

Well, what if you aren't a gentleman? :P

Gentlemen...

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Saturday, March 09, 2013, 16:07 (4065 days ago) @ Veegie

Quite well my good sir! Working, brushing up on my EMT knowledge before re-testing for my certification, grilling some tri-tip for dinner (yay, delicious meat!), and have recently been playing some SSX. I needed something more lighthearted recently, and SSX provided just the thing. Been thinking about checking out Tomb Raider at some point, and looking forward to Bioshock: Infinite later this month. And how are you doing my good friend?

I Say.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, March 09, 2013, 16:22 (4065 days ago) @ Veegie

Whats all this then?

Bah! It is of no matter. Ill just say this... Ill just say this for the while that you simply play at Destiny, I am crafting mine.

Good day to ya suh!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread