Interstellar (Minor SP) (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 23:59 (3482 days ago)

You've played too much Destiny when you see Matt Damon use rocket jets to leap and slow his fall, and you immediately think of a Titan. There was even a shoulder charge! ;-p

Interstellar (Minor SP)

by yakaman, Thursday, November 06, 2014, 09:04 (3482 days ago) @ Cody Miller

You've played too much Destiny when you see Matt Damon use rocket jets to leap and slow his fall, and you immediately think of a Titan. There was even a shoulder charge! ;-p

Matt Damon?

SP

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 13:46 (3479 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Man, I don't trust you on these spoilers. You just revealed the best kept secret about the movie, and called it a minor spoiler.

What did you think? What did you think of the editing in particular? I was disappointed in the movie.

SP

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 13:52 (3479 days ago) @ Kermit

Man, I don't trust you on these spoilers. You just revealed the best kept secret about the movie, and called it a minor spoiler.

I see what you mean now, since he didn't get billing on ANY marketing material. Oops. I don't pay attention to that stuff.

SP

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 14:04 (3479 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I see what you mean now, since he didn't get billing on ANY marketing material. Oops. I don't pay attention to that stuff.

The funny thing is I've been avoiding watching the trailers and reading spoilers, but I actually knew he was in it. There were casting reports about it a year ago. Oh well, whatever.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread