Shout out to Narcogen and Funkmon (Destiny)

by Warbow, Thursday, November 06, 2014, 10:15 (3482 days ago)

I was just goofing around last night and decided to see how tough The Weekly Heroic Strike on level 26 would be solo. It wasn’t as tough as I thought it would be until I got to Valus Ta’aurc. I sorely misjudged how many ammo synth to take along. I was hiding under one of the ramps and was completely out of ammo, zilch, none, nada. I was popping my head out and throwing my grenades and firing my Golden Gun at Valus. I soon realized this was not going to work. I had my finger on the Xbox center button and was about to turn the console off when I see Funkmon joined your fireteam. A few seconds later Narcogen joins as well.

Ok, time to get ammo. I jump out of my hidey-hole and instantly slain by waves of Cabal. If memory serves we all died about that time. But, after me dying about 10 times trying to get more ammo. Narcogen, Funkmon and myself were able to complete the mission.

Thank you Narcogen the survivor and Funkmon the reviver. The strange coins earned will go far this weekend.

Thank you both again.

Nope, you're a trooper.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, November 06, 2014, 14:17 (3481 days ago) @ Warbow

Sorry I came in with my shitty titan and sucked mad butts. But mother of god. You were at that for two and a half hours, man. You should get an award.

Nope, you're a trooper.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, November 06, 2014, 15:38 (3481 days ago) @ Funkmon

Two and half hours of Cerberus Vae III? The man is a true legend. I was almost banging my head at a wall at a single hour the last time it went into rotation... Damn that tank and it's whole family...

Nope, you're a trooper.

by Warbow, Thursday, November 06, 2014, 16:28 (3481 days ago) @ Funkmon

Two and a half hours, really? I really didn't notice, must have been the bourbon and coke.

Both have sent me game invites

by Psyrixx, Thursday, November 06, 2014, 14:18 (3481 days ago) @ Warbow

...but I've been with 5 other friends each time.

;_;

Shout out to Narcogen and Funkmon

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Friday, November 07, 2014, 02:32 (3481 days ago) @ Warbow

I was just goofing around last night and decided to see how tough The Weekly Heroic Strike on level 26 would be solo. It wasn’t as tough as I thought it would be until I got to Valus Ta’aurc. I sorely misjudged how many ammo synth to take along. I was hiding under one of the ramps and was completely out of ammo, zilch, none, nada. I was popping my head out and throwing my grenades and firing my Golden Gun at Valus. I soon realized this was not going to work. I had my finger on the Xbox center button and was about to turn the console off when I see Funkmon joined your fireteam. A few seconds later Narcogen joins as well.

No thanks necessary, our pleasure!

Ok, time to get ammo. I jump out of my hidey-hole and instantly slain by waves of Cabal.

Ahem, its proper name is the "Claude Hole".

If memory serves we all died about that time. But, after me dying about 10 times trying to get more ammo. Narcogen, Funkmon > and myself were able to complete the mission.

Don't worry that always happens. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread