Flawless raider (Recruitment)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, November 06, 2014, 10:17 (3486 days ago)

Tomorrow night seems like a good time to try for this. Who is in? Normal Mode of course. Come in knowing how to do the jumping puzzle, the gorgon's maze, and the climb down without dying.

I'd like to go no cheese here.

Get your chests, since in the attempts we aren't going for the right hand one in the maze obviously :-)

Flawless raider

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, November 06, 2014, 10:39 (3486 days ago) @ Cody Miller

What time are you looking to do this? I'd be happy to give it a try... although if I'm the first to die I'll never forgive myself ;)

Flawless raider

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, November 06, 2014, 11:06 (3486 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Yeah, what time? I really want to go for it at some point soon and tonight or tomorrow night would be great as long as it's late enough (like at least 10 pm central time or later).

Flawless raider

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, November 06, 2014, 18:55 (3486 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Yeah, what time? I really want to go for it at some point soon and tonight or tomorrow night would be great as long as it's late enough (like at least 10 pm central time or later).

10pm central I guess.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread