Completed the Raid, despite Bungie's best efforts (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Thursday, November 06, 2014, 11:20 (3482 days ago)

Last night was a mess. With our 6th on the way, 5 of us decided to go ahead and open the door to the Vault of Glass. As we touch down on Venus, 2 of our party were immediately returned to orbit.

We split up, one person to each sync pad. We actually got the tower about half-way before the Vex foiled us. Eventually we regained our other 2 players and with surprise help from 2 more randoms, the door opened.

There was another return to orbit during the Conflux stage that left us with 4 players for all 3 Confluxes--the other 2 players had arrived, but weren't able to join play until we wiped. We decided to give it a shot instead of intentionally dying.

I ended up having to solo right. It was tough, and I just barely pulled it off thanks to Nova Bomb and Corrective Measures. It was definitely fun to have the added challenge.

We also got the 2 Guardians teleported issue with Atheon. Fortunately, it was Avateur and I.

Home Team called out--"Do you need someone to come through to help?"

"No."

*Nova Bomb. Pulls out Atheon's Epilogue*

"We got this."

That part was also fun. Voidwalker FTW.

Not fun was losing all progress on the Weekly Strike right after killing the tank.

Completed the Raid, despite Bungie's best efforts

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, November 06, 2014, 12:07 (3481 days ago) @ petetheduck

Our group was having some connection issues last night as well. Several members were repeatedly dropped from the fireteam.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread