Flawless Raider - Finish tomorrow (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 00:30 (3480 days ago)

9:30pm PST tomorrow for everybody who ran this tonight. We were so close. We've got the skill and the strategy, and I know DBO will get that trophy tomorrow :-p

Flawless Raider - Finish tomorrow

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 00:40 (3480 days ago) @ Cody Miller

9:30pm PST tomorrow for everybody who ran this tonight. We were so close. We've got the skill and the strategy, and I know DBO will get that trophy tomorrow :-p

SpeedRacer's impending screwup aside, it shouldn't take us more than two runs.

For others who will try it, practice the platforming segments. A lot. Those are the deaths you won't see coming.

Also, remember that the Gatekeepers explode on death...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 00:43 (3480 days ago) @ Korny

For others who will try it, practice the platforming segments. A lot.

I'd recommend this for people if the game is getting a bit stale. When we were going through the Gorgon's maze, all of us were mad nervous and our hands sweating, hearts racing, etc. When the gorgon pattern wasn't quite what we expected and we had to improvise, it was very suspenseful.

All and all a really fun trophy to try to get so far (partly because the goal is well designed).

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 09:27 (3479 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'd recommend this for people if the game is getting a bit stale. When we were going through the Gorgon's maze, all of us were mad nervous and our hands sweating, hearts racing, etc.

My palms were sweaty. Knees weak, arms were heavy...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 12:08 (3479 days ago) @ Korny

My heart hurt by the time we crossed the mega man jump.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 00:45 (3480 days ago) @ Korny

For others who will try it, practice the platforming segments. A lot. Those are the deaths you won't see coming.

I expect some kind of reward if we achieve it tomorrow and I remain the only person on the team to never be the death of us! :-)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 07:52 (3480 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I expect some kind of reward if we achieve it tomorrow and I remain the only person on the team to never be the death of us! :-)

I think you and I are sharing that podium at the moment. I hope it stays that way, but I might suggest you don't get too close to any edges while I'm standing behind you ;p

This made me laugh.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 04:55 (3479 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Good luck, guys!

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 21:26 (3479 days ago) @ Korny

Waiting on you Korny, and we desperately need your specific talents!!!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 23:46 (3479 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Sorry, I unexpectedly ended up about a thirty minute drive away from my console, and I just now got home. Hope it went well for you guys!

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 05:11 (3479 days ago) @ Korny

Actually we didn't end up doing it because we couldn't get a sixth. We had some fun dominating in the crucible instead. Are you available to try tonight?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 07:42 (3479 days ago) @ Korny

Sorry, I unexpectedly ended up about a thirty minute drive away from my console, and I just now got home. Hope it went well for you guys!

Nah man, we are going to do this TOGETHER. We're going to wait till the group is ready again. You think a real guardian would leave someone behind?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 10:24 (3478 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Nah man, we are going to do this TOGETHER. We're going to wait till the group is ready again. You think a real guardian would leave someone behind?

Well in that case...

I should hook up MY capture card to get yet another perspective. :P

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 11:09 (3478 days ago) @ Korny

I should hook up MY capture card to get yet another perspective. :P

Anyone else feel free. A full raid 3 up video would be rad :-p

Godspeed To Your Crazy Asses...Good Luck.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 06:32 (3480 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 07:53 (3480 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Can't wait! We should also all set DBO as our Clan Tags for the run, see if we can double down on Trophies :)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 09:32 (3479 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Can't wait! We should also all set DBO as our Clan Tags for the run, see if we can double down on Trophies :)

You and Cyber were the only ones who weren't clan DestingBungieOrg.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 12:07 (3479 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Fixed :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 12:10 (3479 days ago) @ Cody Miller

If I have time, I'm going to try and setup my elgato so I can capture our run as well. I've never hooked it up to my PS4... hopefully there aren't any hoops to jump through like with the PS3.

Do you think we should try streaming it?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 12:30 (3479 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

If I have time, I'm going to try and setup my elgato so I can capture our run as well. I've never hooked it up to my PS4... hopefully there aren't any hoops to jump through like with the PS3.

No hoops like PS3, but you do need to turn off HDCP in the PS4 settings.

Link: http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/hdcp.html

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, November 08, 2014, 12:45 (3479 days ago) @ Xenos

Sweet. Thanks for the tip!

Reschedule

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 11:08 (3478 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I am free any night this week (including tonight). It's have to be 9:30 PST or later because of CruelLegacy. If that's a problem for anyone, I can wait till friday.

Reschedule

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 11:40 (3478 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I am free any night as well. I usually don't have much else on my calendar at 11:30pm on any give night except for sleep... but, priorities, right?! I am definitely interested and available tonight if we can get the crew together!

Reschedule

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 12:09 (3478 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I am free any night this week (including tonight). It's have to be 9:30 PST or later because of CruelLegacy. If that's a problem for anyone, I can wait till friday.

Tonight might be my last good free night until next saturday. We gotta make it count...

Reschedule

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 12:23 (3478 days ago) @ Korny

Tonight might be my last good free night until next saturday. We gotta make it count...

We only need one run :-p

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, November 10, 2014, 08:22 (3478 days ago) @ Cody Miller

So sorry I missed our run last night. I passed out on the couch and didn't wake up until 5am.

I'll definitely be on tonight if we want to try again.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, November 10, 2014, 12:17 (3477 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

So sorry I missed our run last night. I passed out on the couch and didn't wake up until 5am.

I'll definitely be on tonight if we want to try again.

We talked about it, and we will definitely make sure you get that trophy. Again, we leave no guardian behind :-p

We are going at 9:30pm EST, which might be tough for you, but we are all happy to run it with you late on friday if you can;t do it tonight.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, November 10, 2014, 18:51 (3477 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Cruel- any chance you can get on slightly earlier? We're on now and still needing a sixth...

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, November 10, 2014, 18:52 (3477 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I'm Here! Getting on now!

Finish tonight... for realz this time!! Early start!(?)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 08:51 (3476 days ago) @ Cody Miller

That thing I had tonight is no longer an issue. In fact, I could start as early as about 8pm Eastern time... Can y'all start that early? Or should we stick with the 9:30pm (Eastern) start like last night?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 09:33 (3476 days ago) @ Speedracer513

That thing I had tonight is no longer an issue. In fact, I could start as early as about 8pm Eastern time... Can y'all start that early? Or should we stick with the 9:30pm (Eastern) start like last night?

I'll get on at 8, but I think the plan was 9:30.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 09:40 (3476 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm cool either way. I've got two Nightfalls plus the weeklies to run. Plus, I'd like to max out my crucible marks this week (for that trophy) - so plenty of options for before and/or after raiding.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 11:11 (3476 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I'm cool either way. I've got two Nightfalls plus the weeklies to run. Plus, I'd like to max out my crucible marks this week (for that trophy) - so plenty of options for before and/or after raiding.

Yeah, I'm busy Wed and Thurs night, so I'd love to get it tonight. Who knows, you might get it without me around falling off cliffs :-p

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread