Bugless Raider (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 23:53 (3464 days ago)
edited by Cody Miller, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 23:57

Ok, the bullshit meter just peaked.

The DBO raid crew reaches Atheon with no deaths. He opens the timestream. Nobody gets Teleported. A second time, nobody gets teleported. A third, nobody gets teleported. Over the course of 7 minutes, we get him down to 1/4 health with nobody ever being teleported, when finally ONE person goes through.

Then someone falls off a ledge.

I will be posting a video and filing an official report with Bungie. Please make sure Atheon actually teleports people tomorrow. The DBO Flawless raid crew is cranky!

The first time tonight was totally my fault, since we completed the raid with only one death: which was me falling off the jumping platform. This run however, it's Bungie's Fault :-p

Bugless Raider

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 23:57 (3464 days ago) @ Cody Miller

The DBO raid crew reaches Atheon with no deaths. He opens the timestream. Nobody gets Teleported. A second time, nobody gets teleported. A third, nobody gets teleported. Over the course of 7 minutes, we get him down to 1/4 health with nobody ever being teleported, when finally ONE person goes through.

I will be posting a video and filing an official report with Bungie. Please make sure Atheon actually teleports people tomorrow. The DBO Flawless raid crew is cranky!

And the worst part? That was the SECOND time that's happened... And the first time, we adapted and recovered beautifully. Too bad someone (who shall remain nameless) had already Cody'd us at that point...

Bugless Raider

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, November 10, 2014, 00:07 (3464 days ago) @ Korny

And the worst part? That was the SECOND time that's happened... And the first time, we adapted and recovered beautifully. Too bad someone (who shall remain nameless) had already Cody'd us at that point...

Tomorrow is going to be so rad.

Pre-order canceled.

by Kalamari @, Waiting for Ghorn, FB, and BH, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 23:57 (3464 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Whoa, you too? That can't be a coincidence

by kornman00, Monday, November 10, 2014, 02:33 (3464 days ago) @ Cody Miller

My Hard crew had this same EXACT problem last night when we played (again, on Hard). We were actually burning the bastard down without much issue until The Chosen One got teleported. I think we were down one...or maybe two when this happened. I ran to open the Future (Right) warp gate and in the process I got supplemented, causing a chain reaction of deaths. Oddly enough, The Chosen One was able to make it back, and get a single shot off on the bastard before the Supplicants' combined fire chopped him down. We were SO close to killing him without Time's Vengeance (which we really wanted to see if that was a trigger for another chest, like not allowing the Templar to teleport).

Then we wiped and beat him without issue (from bugs or getting wiped again). Good thing we weren't trying for Flawless heh

Maybe there's a method to these seemingly random "bugs"? After all, we are fighting the Vex...

fix the network errors too

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Monday, November 10, 2014, 08:23 (3464 days ago) @ Cody Miller

was playing a normal run with raid virgin and a drunk (so we had two people that were so-so). Got nearly done with the left/right confluxes, and EVERYONE got dumped to orbit for the Pineapple error. everyone got dumped into their own orbit by themselves.

also, when we got to Atheon, he would repeatedly teleport 1 or 2 people. It usually ended up being the guy that was smashed. We tried to leave him dead as much as possible just so he wouldn't get teleported.

You might ask, why not ditch him? well, he is a personal friend (about a 3 hr drive away). We didn't realize how drunk he was until after we got the vault open. He said he was running low on booze, so we strung him along through the whole raid to keep him from making a beer run. After the raid was done around 12:30, another friend played patrol with him until he passed out.

So yeah, RNGesus saves lives with his false promises of level 30.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread