Anyone else missing fixed-event Grimoire cards? (Destiny)

by kornman00, Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 09:23 (3482 days ago)

By fixed-event, I mean cards which you earn after hitting a certain event in the game, rather than a progress completion. Earning your first Strange Coin vs getting 10k kills with a Scout rifle.

I've earned hundreds of Motes of Light, but I'm still missing the Inventory/Economy Grimoire card associated with said doohicky. As far as I'm aware, it is supposed to be unlocked after you get your first one, just like with Strange Coins. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Also, does anyone else know if the "glitchy" Dead Ghosts which don't always appear (I'm aware of at least one on Earth and Mars) are for sure due to glitches, or really just because they're deemed "rare"? IIRC, the "glitchy" DG on Mars that I'm thinking of (in the pitch-black room in the Subway area) is worth 15 Grimoire score and unlocks one of the Legends & Mysteries cards. So I guess it would make sense for these to not always appear...

Anyone else missing fixed-event Grimoire cards?

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 09:29 (3482 days ago) @ kornman00

I too am missing the Mote of Light card.

Also all the Planet cards. For example I have every Mars-related card except the 'Mars' card.

The Siege Dancers card is obtainable, but no one seems to know how. Probably related to the Dust Palace strike, as only PS4 users have it (and very few of those).

The glitchy ghost on Earth seems to have fallen through the floor. There are videos of people glitching down there and finding it. But there are also reports of people getting down there and not finding it at all.

Also seemingly bugged is the card for the vehicles playlist. Dont remember its name though.

Anyone else missing fixed-event Grimoire cards?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 09:39 (3482 days ago) @ kornman00

Either the Mote of Light card is glitched or there is another requirement for getting it. I actually don't know anyone that has it.

I figured that card was for a yet-to-be-released playlist

by kornman00, Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 10:18 (3482 days ago) @ someotherguy

But it's really for the Combined Arms playlist? Damn, played it but don't have it either. And here I was hoping for something entirely new to run around in on weekends, like Salvage.

Since I didn't see the PS-exclusive Strike appear in the Strike cards (I have all the Strikes cards), I figured it would only show cards which I could obtain on my platform. But after another once-over, this doesn't appear to be the case. And I'm again reminded that I have to fucking wait a year before I can even dabble in shit PS-players get to take for granted. A year. Color me grumpy-cat.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread