Destiny Tracker Grimoire Info (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 09:53 (3475 days ago)

Destiny Tracker has an awesome page now that will show you what cards you either haven't found or haven't completed yet. It looks like there are a number of glitched cards (such as the Mote of Light card that kornman00 mentioned), but it will still give you an idea of what cards (and possibly what Dead Ghosts) you are missing.

Destiny Tracker Grimoire Info

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 09:56 (3475 days ago) @ Xenos

I have a feeling I've missed a lot of dead ghosts. I think there's an achievement for finding 50? I feel like I've only found like 8. I got a lot of exploring to do! :)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 09:59 (3475 days ago) @ Xenos

Did it help you figure out which cards you are missing?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 10:04 (3475 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Did it help you figure out which cards you are missing?

Yep! Big one I am missing is apparently a glitched dead ghost on Mars. The rest of the cards I am missing seem to either be for future DLC or they aren't unlocking when they should.

Thanks

by kornman00, Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 10:28 (3475 days ago) @ Xenos

Thanks for the heads up. Although I wish the card entries on the site would say where they are found/unlocked (other than "by playing Destiny") or if they are unobtainable due to glitches or are exclusive to Sony babies right now. Hard to do some Google'n to find out that the Mercury card is apparently unobtainable right now? At least, no one seems to know how to get it along with a few Places

Thanks

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 10:59 (3475 days ago) @ kornman00

Thanks for the heads up. Although I wish the card entries on the site would say where they are found/unlocked (other than "by playing Destiny") or if they are unobtainable due to glitches or are exclusive to Sony babies right now. Hard to do some Google'n to find out that the Mercury card is apparently unobtainable right now? At least, no one seems to know how to get it along with a few Places

Yeah sadly I don't think they'll add that unless they change the way they run the site since right now they just pull data from the game, no additional info for anything as far as I can see.

From what I can tell MANY places cards are glitched. I actually am going to see if the support forums already has a topic on it and if they don't I'm going to start one.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread