Late Night Rookie Raid on 360? (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, November 15, 2014, 17:04 (3471 days ago)

Anyone up for a late night raid tonight? Say, 10:30 Central? I FINALLY got Level 28 this morning and I'm ready to test it out.

If we don't get enough people, we'll just do a Nightfall Strike. How 'bout it?

Late Night Rookie Raid on 360?

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Sunday, November 16, 2014, 13:43 (3471 days ago) @ Morpheus

Anyone up for a late night raid tonight? Say, 10:30 Central? I FINALLY got Level 28 this morning and I'm ready to test it out.

If we don't get enough people, we'll just do a Nightfall Strike. How 'bout it?

obviously a bit late for that, but are you still interested? is anyone else?

Rookie Raid on 360?

by ckamp, Sunday, November 16, 2014, 15:18 (3470 days ago) @ General Vagueness

I'd be down this afternoon. 3-8 pm PST would be good for me. My wife has never done the raid and would be interested too.

Rookie Raid on 360?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, November 16, 2014, 19:08 (3470 days ago) @ ckamp

I'm free tomorrow afternoon, and I can probably help you guys out, but tonight-tonight, we're doing late night. Gonna be some sweet sounds Coming down on the nightshift!

Rookie Raid on 360?

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Sunday, November 16, 2014, 20:19 (3470 days ago) @ Morpheus

I'm free tomorrow afternoon, and I can probably help you guys out, but tonight-tonight, we're doing late night. Gonna be some sweet sounds Coming down on the nightshift!

so, you're doing the raid tonight, or something else?

Depends On Attendance.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, November 16, 2014, 20:25 (3470 days ago) @ General Vagueness

- No text -

Depends On Attendance.

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Sunday, November 16, 2014, 21:42 (3470 days ago) @ Morpheus

You've probably already started whatever you were going to do, but just in case I'll say it's late and I have a thing to go to in the morning, so tomorrow afternoon would be good, and the day after would probably be better since it resets tomorrow night.

Rookie Raid on 360?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, November 16, 2014, 22:44 (3470 days ago) @ Morpheus

... Gonna be some sweet sounds Coming down on the nightshift!

Great song.

Rookie Raid on 360?

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Sunday, November 16, 2014, 20:17 (3470 days ago) @ ckamp

I'd be down this afternoon. 3-8 pm PST would be good for me. My wife has never done the raid and would be interested too.

I thought I should've checked back sooner...

Of Course. Same Time, Bring Some Fireteams!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, November 16, 2014, 16:56 (3470 days ago) @ General Vagueness

Side note, something interesting happened--I managed to sneak into a raid earlier this week. I was doing a Shotgun Telemetry and was looking for an endless enemy spawn. Lo and behold, there was a raid going on. So I climbed up and just shot Vex at no credit to myself. To my absolute shock, they actually activated the Spire. An opportunity I couldn't miss, I was the first to walk through. I knew of course that I wouldn't be teleported with them, but I was curious to explore what finally hid beneath those doors. I found the Trial of Kabr, but I couldn't go any further. I turned to go back only to find out the damn Vault door had shut and locked behind me! I was trapped in the Vault of Glass!!

Yeah, had that happen to me too

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, November 16, 2014, 17:18 (3470 days ago) @ Morpheus

I think it shuts as soon as you load up Trials of Kabr. I've only done it before that vid showed us about the secret cliffside entrance that goes all the way to the Templar. I wonder if it is also accessible by non-Raiders.

Of Course. Same Time, Bring Some Fireteams!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, November 16, 2014, 22:46 (3470 days ago) @ Morpheus

Side note, something interesting happened--I managed to sneak into a raid earlier this week. I was doing a Shotgun Telemetry and was looking for an endless enemy spawn. Lo and behold, there was a raid going on. So I climbed up and just shot Vex at no credit to myself. To my absolute shock, they actually activated the Spire. An opportunity I couldn't miss, I was the first to walk through. I knew of course that I wouldn't be teleported with them, but I was curious to explore what finally hid beneath those doors. I found the Trial of Kabr, but I couldn't go any further. I turned to go back only to find out the damn Vault door had shut and locked behind me! I was trapped in the Vault of Glass!!

I sat and waited for another team to open the door. They probably didn't expect someone to come out! I slow-walked it, of course.

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 19:52 (3468 days ago) @ Morpheus

So did anything happen with this? Is anyone still looking for a group or time?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 20:41 (3468 days ago) @ General Vagueness

Well, me and a couple of people got pretty far, but then we had to quit when people left. The reset happened, of course. That's pretty much it.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread