Fast fire Suros Regime (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, November 17, 2014, 10:00 (3470 days ago)

I did not know this until recently. When you Aim Down Sights, instead of holding the trigger for full auto, pull it as fast as you can. You can fire quite a bit faster with no loss in accuracy.

Now go wreck in the Crucible.

Oh wow, thanks for this!

by Numinar @, Monday, November 17, 2014, 10:02 (3470 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I must have 3k kills on this sucker and never realised.

Your mileage may vary...

by Monochron, Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:47 (3469 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I tried this out a couple weeks ago to great affect, only to notice that after a couple days my maximum rate of fire when pulling crazy fast was lower than just going full auto. Then another day later I tried again and got a much faster rate.

I haven't looked into it, but there was definitely some weirdness happening. I tried different patterns of fast pulling but nothing yielded any results. Strange...

Did you try unequipping and re-equipping?

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:49 (3469 days ago) @ Monochron

Sometimes the Pocket Ininity's full auto glitches to be slower than normal; I find if I unequip and re-equip it, the problem is solved.

Hhm, I don't think so. I'll give it a try :)

by Monochron, Monday, November 17, 2014, 16:06 (3469 days ago) @ iconicbanana

- No text -

Fast fire Suros Regime

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 13:38 (3469 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Nice! I've been using that gun for over a month and never tried it that way. I will use it as a scout rifle on low level mobs for head shots though.

Wow!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 13:55 (3469 days ago) @ Cody Miller

This made a HUGE difference for me in The Iron Banner today. Thanks for the tip!

-Disciple

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread