Finally got my gloves! (Destiny)

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 07:01 (3456 days ago)

2 warlocks and 16 raids later, i now have a full set of raid gear, now i just need to run bounties to get them leveled up. I have about eleventy billion shards, so materials won't be an issue. :)

Congrats!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 07:31 (3456 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

GrumblegrumbleGohavefunwithyourstupidglovesitsnotlikeI'mjealousoranythingGrumblegrumble ;-)

Congrats!

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 08:12 (3456 days ago) @ Beorn

Agree with this.

Finally got my gloves!

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 08:40 (3456 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

HUGE CONGRATS!!!!

I just hit level 30 last night. I took me 15 raid clears to get all of the Raid armor. I received gauntlets on my first or second run. then went 10 clears without anything. Then this week I received all 4 pieces of raid gear between my 2 warlocks on 2 HM clears.

I was the last of my normal fireteam to hit level 30. one friend hit level 30 after 3 clears and started raiding with us weeks after I started (happy for him, but frustrated the hell out of me lol)

oops, caveat: still no helmet, using exotic

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 08:45 (3456 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

technically, not a full set. my excitement got to me as i was typing. point being i can get to 30 now and be more useful as i help my friends do hard runs.

oops, caveat: still no helmet, using exotic

by petetheduck, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 06:39 (3455 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

Congrats! I had been rocking Gloves only since my first Raid completion, then got Boots and Chest in a single run this past week. I had been spending the past several weeks grinding out some weapons, which is exhausting. That armor was pretty easy to upgrade, though--especially considering the 102 Ascendant Shards I had been accumulating while waiting for it.

I want to jump in to Iron Banner when I get back in town to get some alternative level 30 gear to see if there are better stats.

Rock on! Congrats!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 10:27 (3456 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

Man, that RNG is a bastard, ain't it? I think I scored the chest and gloves in my first or second raid. A dozen or so runs later and I've snagged three more chests, a second set of gloves, and every raid weapon but the shotgun and the hard-mode only gun (can't think of the name at the moment), but still no boots. With any luck, though, I'll be able to snag the Iron Banner boots this week and can finally join the ranks of the elite 30s with you!

-Disciple

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread