So that's how Warlocks make Space Magic.... (Destiny)

by AytonHunter, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 06:14 (3455 days ago)
edited by AytonHunter, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 06:29

Hello everyone!
Name's Ayton, you may have heard of me lurking about the HBO forums, but I'm a Destiny man now, so here I am!

I recently came across a rather strange glitch within Destiny, so I thought I'd made a silly video from the footage and share it with you all.

So without further ado, here is how Warlocks make Space Magic happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_GnNVKqm8U

I found this as I entered the Black Garden. I sat for a few seconds only to see a warlock spinning around crazily. I have no idea if the glitch can be re-created (probably not)
but hilarity ensued when I saw it happen.

I hope this answers some questions about space magic.

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forums, I was going to post it in 'Fan Creations', but felt it wasn't relevant.

So that's how Warlocks make Space Magic....

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 06:56 (3455 days ago) @ AytonHunter

Weird. I think I remember seeing something like that once, but it didn't go on for so long. Any idea what that player was doing at the time?

So that's how Warlocks make Space Magic....

by AytonHunter, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 07:01 (3455 days ago) @ stabbim

I did a little more research and it's happened to others too. Apparently it happens when you only slightly walk into the Portal.

The people on the other side see you doing the crazy stuff, while you on the other side I imagine just see white. xD

Either way, it's weird and funny. The fact that it was a Warlock made it more relevant that Space Magic is a truly mysterious thing.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread