Iron Banner XB1 Tonight (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 08:38 (3455 days ago)

I had a blast playing Iron Banner yesterday, and have been doing fairly well, but like usual it's a lot more fun with a fireteam! Anyone interested in playing some Iron Banner tonight? I'll be jumping on at about 7PM MST. Bring your best gear and let's earn some Rep!

Iron Banner XB1 Tonight

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 08:40 (3455 days ago) @ Xenos

I should be around then! I believe we are already on each others "watch" list (why m$ why?!?!). If not ChrisTheeCrappy. I will start with my 28 Titan, cause I need 30 armor to make him a 29. If shit gets real, I can swap back to the my 29 Warlock.

Iron Banner XB1 Tonight

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 08:46 (3455 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I should be around then! I believe we are already on each others "watch" list (why m$ why?!?!). If not ChrisTheeCrappy. I will start with my 28 Titan, cause I need 30 armor to make him a 29. If shit gets real, I can swap back to the my 29 Warlock.

Apparently you weren't on my list for some reason, but you are now! And I think you'll be fine with a 28, Chewbaccawaka was playing with his 26 last night and doing alright.

Iron Banner XB1 Tonight

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 09:18 (3455 days ago) @ Xenos

It was loads of fun! I hope to be on tonight, but probably not before 9pm PST. Chris, we should definitely play soon!

Iron Banner XB1 Tonight

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 10:45 (3455 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

haha yea. You need to stop being home so late though! I try to cut myself off at 11pm EST, but I don't pay attention then I noticed it's 1am, so I get ready to get off, and then invite, I feel like jerk and goto bed sad....

Iron Banner XB1 Tonight

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 16:49 (3455 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Maaaaan, stupid time-zones mucking up the brother/sisterhood that is DBO! One of these days we will prevail against the dark pull of the inevitable!

i plan on being on.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 08:50 (3455 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Iron Banner XB1 Tonight

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 09:34 (3455 days ago) @ Xenos

I'll be on around then. My top priority tonight is going to be trying to find a raid group, but any time I don't spend raiding will be spent in the Iron Banner. I'm going to get a set of level 30 boots one way or another.

-Disciple

Iron Banner XB1 Tonight

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 09:53 (3455 days ago) @ Xenos

If you have any space, I'll gladly join up! I just maxed out my latest Scout Rifle "The Calling" and I'm excited to see what it can do in IB.

I plan on being on. Look for me.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 11:24 (3455 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Iron Banner XB1 Tonight

by Zero @, Florida, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 17:51 (3455 days ago) @ Xenos

I'll be on, but about 20 to 30 minutes late since I just got home from class. If you need some backup or there are spots open, i'll join in.

May be a few minutes late

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 18:01 (3455 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Iron Banner XB1 Tonight

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 18:46 (3455 days ago) @ Xenos

I'd love to join up, if there's an open slot!

I should be on around my normal time; 830-9pm pacific.

Iron Banner: fun but confusing

by breitzen @, Kansas, Thursday, November 20, 2014, 07:37 (3454 days ago) @ Xenos

I had a lot of fun last night! What I find hardest to adjust to is realizing every enemy is going to be different in how I approach them. It's almost better to play a team 3 times because by the third time I've figured out how each enemy plays and how to counter it. It's fun but also a lot of work when I'm ready to go to bed!

Other thoughts:

Played too much of Rusted Lands but I feel like we did get really good at playing it.

Blind Watch, I like the changes. It changes how I've come to play the map but that's not bad. With a team that's communicating well it was pretty easy to come back.

Not sure why but we played a lot of maps on repetition last night. it's a little frustrating to play the same map 3 or 4 times in a row. Maybe a bug? Anyways, just something for DeeJ to note at the next meeting! ;)

Iron Banner: fun but confusing

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, November 20, 2014, 08:05 (3454 days ago) @ breitzen

Yeah, I had a great time! For some reason when Iron Banner clicks it's a lot more fun for me than regular Crucible. I'm probably going to spend a lot of time in there even when I hit rank 4.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread