Iron Banner PS4 This Week? (Destiny)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 09:11 (3455 days ago)
edited by dogcow, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 09:14

So, who on PS4 will be playing Iron Banner this week? I'd love to be able to join up with some DBOers for Iron Banner!

Last night on the raid I FINALLY got 2 armor drops (it was amazing). Now I only need a pair of gauntlets & I'm thinking about trying to hit iron banner rank 4 to get some. I'm a little concerned about my ability & time required to hit rank 4, I'm only 1/2 way through rank 1. How long has it taken you guys to get through a rank?

Iron Banner PS4 This Week?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 09:18 (3455 days ago) @ dogcow

So, who on PS4 will be playing Iron Banner this week? I'd love to be able to join up with some DBOers for Iron Banner!

Last night on the raid I FINALLY got 2 armor drops (it was amazing). Now I only need a pair of gauntlets & I'm thinking about trying to hit iron banner rank 4 to get some. I'm a little concerned about my ability & time required to hit rank 4, I'm only 1/2 way through rank 1. How long has it taken you guys to get through a rank?

With bounties rank 1 only took me about an hour. Rank 2 you have to get 1500, which took me several hours, Rank 3 2400, and no idea what Rank 4 is. The buff you buy from Saladin that increases every day plus the emblem, shader, and class item in turn will significantly decrease how long it takes though.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 09:28 (3455 days ago) @ Xenos

With bounties rank 1 only took me about an hour. Rank 2 you have to get 1500, which took me several hours, Rank 3 2400, and no idea what Rank 4 is. The buff you buy from Saladin that increases every day plus the emblem, shader, and class item in turn will significantly decrease how long it takes though.

Good to know! I was unaware that the emblem, shader & class item's would all affect your progression. Sadly I played for quite a while last night & was only able to accomplish a couple of the bounties. I haven't played much PvP & am still learning the ropes a bit.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 09:50 (3455 days ago) @ dogcow

Good to know! I was unaware that the emblem, shader & class item's would all affect your progression. Sadly I played for quite a while last night & was only able to accomplish a couple of the bounties. I haven't played much PvP & am still learning the ropes a bit.

If you aren't at rank 1 I bet you have a bunch of coins earned. I believe you get about 50 rep from a win, and pretty close that when you turn in a coin when you do win, and Rank 1 only takes 100 rep. I bet you'll pass Rank 1 and get significant progress towards Rank 2 once you get your next win.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 10:23 (3455 days ago) @ Xenos

I should clarify, I'm 1/2 way TO rank 2 with just under 600 rep.

Yeah that makes WAY more sense.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 10:54 (3455 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 13:57 (3454 days ago) @ dogcow

It took me about 6 hours to go from rank 2 to 3, but I was having some bad luck with crappy random teammates.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 14:35 (3454 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Exactly why I'm hoping to find some teammates to play with! I lost most of my raid group to the WoW expansion, they'll still run the raid once a week in Destiny, but that's it.

I want in

by marmot 1333 @, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 20:56 (3454 days ago) @ dogcow

send me a friend request

marmot1333

I want in

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, November 20, 2014, 10:31 (3454 days ago) @ marmot 1333

Sorry we didn't hook up last night. By the time I noticed you were on I was in the middle of a match & you were gone by the time it was done. I'll be on again tonight, send me an invite or message.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread