The cursor isn't all bad (Destiny)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 09:50 (3447 days ago)

hat tip to @Midnight for finding it

The cursor isn't all bad

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 10:12 (3447 days ago) @ General Vagueness

Did you see where they fixed the cursor speed in 4:3?

The cursor isn't all bad

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 11:34 (3447 days ago) @ Kermit

Did you see where they fixed the cursor speed in 4:3?

I've played twice since then, I can't tell the difference. I've pretty much gotten used to it, but I still overshoot things occasionally-- I'm just glad it hasn't happened with a vendor. I appreciate them trying to improve it though. What I'd really like is for the inventory to not take an agonizingly long amount of time to load up and let you select things in strikes and the Crucible (usually 3-8 seconds, sometimes as long as 15 or 16, long enough to spawn, get found, die, be revived, die again, be revived again, and probably annoy whoever was reviving me, when all I want to do is swap out a gun or an ability).

The cursor isn't all bad

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 12:50 (3447 days ago) @ General Vagueness

What I'd really like is for the inventory to not take an agonizingly long amount of time to load up and let you select things in strikes and the Crucible (usually 3-8 seconds, sometimes as long as 15 or 16, long enough to spawn, get found, die, be revived, die again, be revived again, and probably annoy whoever was reviving me, when all I want to do is swap out a gun or an ability).

It is much faster on the next-gen systems. It's agonizing on the 360, especially if you're in a high-pressure situation, like trying to refill heavy ammo mid-fight during the raid.

That's cute. :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 11:42 (3447 days ago) @ General Vagueness

- No text -

The cursor isn't all bad

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Friday, November 21, 2014, 09:26 (3445 days ago) @ General Vagueness
edited by General Vagueness, Friday, November 21, 2014, 09:31

just a correction, @Midnight is a show (and Twitter account), Mid7night is the guy with the virtual planes and the tchotchke designs

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread