The RNG Gods have smiled upon me (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, November 20, 2014, 05:37 (3454 days ago)

[image]

This was after a Level 24 strike O_o

The RNG Gods have smiled upon me

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, November 20, 2014, 06:15 (3454 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Hehe -- you can see in that pic that I was talking on my mic... I'm pretty sure that was when I was saying, "Sweet Icebreaker, Cruel!"

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, November 20, 2014, 09:07 (3454 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

[image]

This was after a Level 24 strike O_o

I was playing Iron Banner with kalamari and SpeedRacer last night, and I got a legendary engram. I told them it was probably bad, but they joked it would probably turn into some sweet exotic.

It became Hard Light.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, November 20, 2014, 09:13 (3454 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I got Monte Carlo last night from IB, is it any good? I'm not an auto rifle kinda guy.

by Pfhor, Thursday, November 20, 2014, 09:39 (3454 days ago) @ dogcow

Yesterday was the day then. The Gjallahorn finally came to me from a chest in the vault and that was the weapon I needed the most! Someone else got it from that chest too, lol.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, November 20, 2014, 10:21 (3454 days ago) @ dogcow

I got Monte Carlo last night from IB, is it any good? I'm not an auto rifle kinda guy.

Here's my take on it:

It is an average autorifle, but I see it being cool when used as intended. You get hip fire bonuses and hits that recharge your melee, so I can see a titan using it to charge their melee then running in and wrecking.

Overall, for me it is not worth the exotic slot.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, November 20, 2014, 10:24 (3454 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I didn't fall in love with it in the 5 minutes I played with it, that's for sure. Well, maybe I'll focus on upgrading other weapons.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, November 20, 2014, 09:41 (3454 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I was playing Iron Banner with kalamari and SpeedRacer last night, and I got a legendary engram. I told them it was probably bad, but they joked it would probably turn into some sweet exotic.

It became Hard Light.

So you were both right! Have Hard Light, it is both bad and sweet.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Thursday, November 20, 2014, 12:22 (3454 days ago) @ iconicbanana

It became Hard Light.

Sigh. Hard Light, how I want you so.

HEY BUNGIE MY BIRTHDAY IS SATURDAY. HINT HINT.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, November 20, 2014, 14:24 (3453 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

It became Hard Light.

Sigh. Hard Light, how I want you so.

HEY BUNGIE MY BIRTHDAY IS SATURDAY. HINT HINT.

Don't get me wrong, it's very cool. But there are more effective guns out there for almost any situation.

I would like to try it out in the vault, once it's leveled up; it gets a fair amount of precision kills, and the glass half full/hard light shot rebounding would probably stack pretty hard.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread