The greatest match of my life (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, November 21, 2014, 07:13 (3452 days ago)

Had a great run of Iron Banner games with fellow DBOrs last night (I think we had 9 wins in a row?). But this one match in particular turned out quite a bit better than usual. The first half I was playing about average, and then all of a sudden I just could not. be. stopped.
Finished the round with 26 kills and a k/d of 8.67.

http://youtu.be/cJMuNP9s6Dg

I'm gonna print off the post-game carnage report and stick it on the fridge ;p

The greatest match of my life

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, November 21, 2014, 07:36 (3452 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Nice! Make sure you cover up a child's drawing or test score or something with it :-)

This is what I like to see

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, November 21, 2014, 08:09 (3452 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Had a great run of Iron Banner games with fellow DBOrs last night (I think we had 9 wins in a row?). But this one match in particular turned out quite a bit better than usual. The first half I was playing about average, and then all of a sudden I just could not. be. stopped.

I couldn't get my mojo going last night - you must've sucked it all up!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, November 21, 2014, 08:37 (3452 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Had a great run of Iron Banner games with fellow DBOrs last night (I think we had 9 wins in a row?).

You should be sooo glad I didn't join you. ;) Hope we get to play together soon, though.

dead weight

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, November 21, 2014, 08:51 (3452 days ago) @ Kermit

Don't worry, I ensured that they still had a dead weight to pull along -- me. :) I had a ton of fun & would have loved to have continued to play, but I had some serious lag issues and just couldn't deal with it anymore (my kdr plummeted to below 0.5 with the lag, it was horrible).

I'm just glad that video wasn't one of the ones where I was totally doing terrible! :)

I would really love to do that again sometime, probably the most fun I've had ever in the crucible/iron banner.

dead weight

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, November 21, 2014, 08:54 (3452 days ago) @ dogcow

Don't worry, I ensured that they still had a dead weight to pull along -- me. :) I had a ton of fun & would have loved to have continued to play, but I had some serious lag issues and just couldn't deal with it anymore (my kdr plummeted to below 0.5 with the lag, it was horrible).

I'm just glad that video wasn't one of the ones where I was totally doing terrible! :)

I would really love to do that again sometime, probably the most fun I've had ever in the crucible/iron banner.

Brother, that lag is something none of us can deal with. I feel your pain.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, November 21, 2014, 09:03 (3452 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I did do a double take when I saw the carnage report! Too bad when you found your legendary engram it was a class item :-p

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, November 21, 2014, 09:22 (3452 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I did do a double take when I saw the carnage report! Too bad when you found your legendary engram it was a class item :-p

I got Ascendant Energy out of it, which I actually need so I was happy :)

congrats!

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Friday, November 21, 2014, 14:46 (3452 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

i wish the Xbone would record more than 5 minutes, that's not long enough for multiplayer games

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread