Wanted: people with pumpkin heads for amusing video. (Destiny)

by Funkmon @, Saturday, November 22, 2014, 11:03 (3451 days ago)

Hi. Blackstar thinks it would be funny to create a video with a full fireteam wearing the pumpkin heads, doing tricks on sparrows or playing crucible.

If you're interested, let me know.

Wanted: people with pumpkin heads for amusing video.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, November 22, 2014, 11:08 (3451 days ago) @ Funkmon

Hi. Blackstar thinks it would be funny to create a video with a full fireteam wearing the pumpkin heads, doing tricks on sparrows or playing crucible.

If you're interested, let me know.

Platform?

Good point. Platform: Xbox 360 ideally, but will take Xbone.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, November 22, 2014, 11:57 (3451 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Saturday, November 22, 2014, 13:49 (3450 days ago) @ Funkmon

I'm on XBone and still have a few heads left. Never saw them myself when I tried using them. Was that a bug that they fixed?

I don't have time today til later tonight, just FYI

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Sunday, November 23, 2014, 04:21 (3450 days ago) @ Mid7night

I'm on XBone and still have a few heads left. Never saw them myself when I tried using them. Was that a bug that they fixed?

Yeah, supposedly that was fixed in the big patch recently. I still have 2, but I haven't tried them since the patch to verify.

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Saturday, November 22, 2014, 14:40 (3450 days ago) @ Funkmon

I'm available starting Sunday afternoon when I get back from a trip. Pumpkin Head Raid?

Sorry--Saving Mine For Christmas.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, November 22, 2014, 23:39 (3450 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread