You can get the same exotic bounty multiple times (Destiny)

by HavokBlue, California, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 14:47 (3448 days ago)

Just got an exotic bounty pop for the first time in a while. It offered Thorn, Invective, or Terribad Juju.

Already finished the Thorn bounty on this character and there it is again! If you ever wanted duplicate bad exotics, you're in luck. Ignore me if this is old news.

Yes, I'm on Invective #5

by RC ⌂, UK, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 14:56 (3448 days ago) @ HavokBlue

That Ikora Rey must have a replicator hidden somewhere. She's the one to watch out for in the tower, IMO.

Damn Warlocks; all of 'em are shifty looking.

Thorn 3X

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 15:00 (3448 days ago) @ HavokBlue

I actually abandoned the Thorn bounty TWICE. When I got it a THIRD time, I kept it; but only because I had just received Atheon's Epilogue. I SUCK with Fusion and Shotties. At least this way I can get a bunch of Void-assists. :P

Thorn 3X

by HavokBlue, California, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 15:04 (3448 days ago) @ Mid7night

Maybe Charlemagne's Vault is a broom closet in the Tower stacked full of the things.

I swear I've gotten the same three no less than 12 times...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 16:13 (3448 days ago) @ HavokBlue

What's worse, you can get exotic Bounties for Iron Banner as well.

I got one, deleted it, turned in a bunch of bounties, and got the same one again...

*siiiiiiiiigh*

A Light in the Dark,
Tolund's Legacy,
A Dubious Task.

I hate these words.

recieved the same set earlier

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 19:01 (3448 days ago) @ Korny

And then deleted it

Fortunately you can also discard the exotic bounties

by Kahzgul, Thursday, November 27, 2014, 08:15 (3447 days ago) @ HavokBlue

- No text -

2nd Juju. Probably Not Last. No Idea Why.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, November 28, 2014, 17:32 (3446 days ago) @ HavokBlue

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread