Flawless Raider this weekend? (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, November 27, 2014, 10:30 (3447 days ago)

Friday night? Saturday day so nobody is up late?

I've mastered the three platform technique for the jumping puzzle. Never again guys :-p

Flawless Raider this weekend?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, November 27, 2014, 11:29 (3447 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I've mastered the three platform technique for the jumping puzzle. Never again guys :-p

I'll believe it when I see it! :P

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, November 27, 2014, 14:03 (3447 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Friday works for me!

By the way, I was running the raid with a group of randoms on Tuesday night and I died at the jumping puzzle for the first time since we started doing our Flawless Raider runs. Hopefully its out of my system now ;p

Tonight it is?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, November 28, 2014, 14:12 (3446 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Tonight it is?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, November 28, 2014, 15:29 (3446 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Works for me. We should try not to start an hour late like last time... I almost passed out mid-run a couple times lol.

Tonight it is?

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, November 28, 2014, 17:21 (3446 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'll be on. Cyber posted above so hopefully he's in. And hopefully we have Korny and Sammy and/or Kalamari.

Really hoping we have the crew together and we can get the trophy tonight, but If we don't have everyone, I'll be up for some crucible instead.

Yes, I will be on.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, November 28, 2014, 18:32 (3446 days ago) @ Speedracer513

- No text -

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Friday, November 28, 2014, 03:22 (3447 days ago) @ Cody Miller

How are you guys killing Atheon, what with him bugging out and not teleporting you? Just very slowly?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, November 28, 2014, 10:56 (3446 days ago) @ someotherguy

How are you guys killing Atheon, what with him bugging out and not teleporting you? Just very slowly?

Yes. He usually sends ONE person through after a few cycles, so we have to open the gate and send in reinforcements to get Time's Vengeance. At that point we have usually lowered his health to the point where we can kill him, though.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, November 28, 2014, 11:34 (3446 days ago) @ CyberKN

Yes. He usually sends ONE person through after a few cycles, so we have to open the gate and send in reinforcements to get Time's Vengeance. At that point we have usually lowered his health to the point where we can kill him, though.

This makes me nervous. It hasn't happened yet, but what if I'm the one who get's sent over? We'll have to come up with a signal. Maybe I'll Dance if I'm on the left side, Point if I'm on the right?

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, November 28, 2014, 10:15 (3446 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I should be able to get on tonight by the time Cruel is getting on.

Has anyone seen or heard from EvilKalamari lately?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, November 28, 2014, 11:30 (3446 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Has anyone seen or heard from EvilKalamari lately?

I think he's still recovering from this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNYNR6FSvbI

;p

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, November 28, 2014, 11:55 (3446 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Hehe. Yeah, last time he went dark for a few days was right after that, but I played with him some last week and he seemed to be over it. I'd hate for him to miss it tonight, especially since Cody finally has the jumping puzzle down and we're guaranteed** to get it tonight! ;-)

**curently knocking on every piece of wood in my vicinity.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, November 28, 2014, 15:33 (3446 days ago) @ Speedracer513

After those couple of runs where we made it all the way to Atheon, I don't get nervous anymore until AFTER the jumps. If Cody makes it across alive, then I say "ok, now it's SERIOUS" lol

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread