Star Wars Teaser (Off-Topic)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, November 28, 2014, 08:07 (3446 days ago)

Well, they posted the Star Wars teaser. Interesting stuff, not sure how I feel about it since it's just a teaser, but definitely has some cool imagery. I love the ships flying close to planets. We'll just have to wait and see how well it works next year!

Edit: Youtube link.

Star Wars Teaser

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, November 28, 2014, 08:28 (3446 days ago) @ Xenos

I have to admit that my excitement for Star Wars has awoken.

Star Wars Teaser

by Phoenix_9286 @, Friday, November 28, 2014, 13:34 (3446 days ago) @ Kermit

I have to admit that my excitement for Star Wars has awoken.

Star Wars has been dead to me for over 10 years now.

This was exciting though, I'm not gonna lie. The Xwings skimming the surface of the water had me grinning like an idiot.

I hope to god this movie isn't disappointing.

Color me impressed by the general lack of lens-flares.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, November 28, 2014, 09:28 (3446 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Shivers. So many shivers.

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Friday, November 28, 2014, 11:13 (3446 days ago) @ Xenos

Can't wait.

Star Wars Teaser

by tadboz, Fort Collins, CO, Friday, November 28, 2014, 13:17 (3446 days ago) @ Xenos

From the little there was to see, I'm happy as a clam. The look of it fits well with the original trilogy. Also, I dig how the Millenium Falcon now sports a low-profile, rectangular dish. No more getting knocked off while flying through tunnels. :P

Star Wars Teaser

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, November 28, 2014, 14:26 (3446 days ago) @ tadboz

I knew something was odd about it! Couldn't figure it out on my own even after watching it 3 times, though...

Looks great *crosses fingers, hopes for best*

by yakaman, Friday, November 28, 2014, 18:44 (3445 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Meh

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, November 29, 2014, 16:54 (3445 days ago) @ Xenos

YOU BETTER NOT SCREW THIS UP JJ!!!!!!

._. So Cold. *shiver*

* <--- This is a small spark. It is all I will allow... for now.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread