Something I'd Like to See In Destiny: Guardian living spaces (Destiny)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, December 01, 2014, 08:20 (3441 days ago)

When I first started playing Destiny, I just liked being there. Still do, really. It's a cool place to be.

Bluerunner (I think?) brought up months ago how nice a place to crash would be. Having thought about it, Bungie should take a page from Skyrim's Hearthfire and give us apartments in the tower.

No no no don't make us farm for shit to build it that would be horrible

But do give us a places to display our weapons and armor, read our collected Grimoire cards in game, and make it possible for friends to visit us there. Add a little bit of Anderson's apartment from Mass Effect 3's "Citadel" with some playable music, maybe some mini-games.

That'd be a pretty sweet update for a lot of people.

Yep.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, December 01, 2014, 10:25 (3441 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

- No text -

Well Warframe...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, December 01, 2014, 12:14 (3441 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

When I first started playing Destiny, I just liked being there. Still do, really. It's a cool place to be.

Bluerunner (I think?) brought up months ago how nice a place to crash would be. Having thought about it, Bungie should take a page from Skyrim's Hearthfire and give us apartments in the tower.

Gives you a ship that you can customize (next update), decorate (Little bobbleheads!) and fly around in loading screens... Meanwhile, in Destiny...

Then there's the Clan Dojo, which can be fully decorated, organized, and expanded by any trusted "Architect" in the clan. You can invite non-clan members to your Dojo to mingle, trade, duel, and compete in an obstacle course. There are also major events that your clan can compete in and earn exclusive statues for (my Clan got first place in an event not too long ago, winning us a gold statue). Bungie said that Clans would be important. What better way to showcase that than a Clan building?

And on top of that, DE is already stress testing a "hub world" where 100 players can mingle, chat, probably trade, and organize mission parties...

And this is a free-to-play game...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread