Praedyth's Timepiece and Corrective Measure Hidden Ability (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, December 01, 2014, 13:15 (3441 days ago)

Just discovered this today while using Praedyth's Timepiece, and then searching online to discover it works for Corrective Measure as well. Both of these weapons will go straight through a Knight's Darkness shield! Sounds like they will be incredibly useful at least for the normal Crota's End raid!

Video I made after discovering as proof:

Praedyth's Timepiece and Corrective Measure Hidden Ability

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, December 01, 2014, 13:19 (3441 days ago) @ Xenos

Just discovered this today while using Praedyth's Timepiece, and then searching online to discover it works for Corrective Measure as well. Both of these weapons will go straight through a Knight's Darkness shield! Sounds like they will be incredibly useful at least for the normal Crota's End raid!

This may simply be a function of the armor piercing rounds. Anybody want to try Vision of Confluence?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, December 01, 2014, 13:21 (3441 days ago) @ Cody Miller

This may simply be a function of the armor piercing rounds. Anybody want to try Vision of Confluence?

Praedyth's Timepiece doesn't have armor piercing rounds, at least not on its upgrade tree. Also from tests people have done in the past armor piercing doesn't work on the Knight's shield, presumably because even though it doesn't do damage the fact that the "immune" message pops up counts as a hit.

Word :-)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, December 01, 2014, 13:24 (3441 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

by nash, Monday, December 01, 2014, 13:23 (3441 days ago) @ Xenos

Ha! I made the same discovery last night. Also, I'll add that I was not using the armor-piercing rounds perk.

by petetheduck, Monday, December 01, 2014, 13:52 (3441 days ago) @ Xenos

Rumor has it all HMG do this now, an unintended consequence of a recent update. Apparently it's a perk for a particular upcoming weapon.

Ruh Roh

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, December 01, 2014, 14:47 (3441 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, December 01, 2014, 15:52 (3441 days ago) @ petetheduck

Rumor has it all HMG do this now, an unintended consequence of a recent update. Apparently it's a perk for a particular upcoming weapon.

It IS an upcoming perk for some Crota Raid weapons.

LOL. How is it that Bungie can't release a single update without breaking something?

Quick, delete the conversation before they patch it!

by Velociraptor112, Places., Monday, December 01, 2014, 18:24 (3441 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Seriously, though, that'll be soooooo useful in the next Raid if it doesn't get patched.

Yup, works on my Swarm too

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, December 01, 2014, 19:08 (3441 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread