Raid virgins on 360? (Recruitment)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, December 01, 2014, 13:47 (3441 days ago)

Are there any Raid virgins left that want to attempt the Raid? My wife has yet to try and nor has my friend so I'm hoping to run a group through the Raid in the next couple of weeks or so and I'd like to have as many new people as possible. Otherwise I'll just grab some more experienced people who are willing to play dumb until they get frustrated. :P

Raid virgins on 360?

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, December 01, 2014, 13:59 (3441 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

ooh, me!
I've been waiting for another shot at this and been thinking I should probably ask.
Nights work best for me, but Friday nights aren't doable. Other than that pretty much any time will do.
GT: Gnrl Vagueness
raid-ready character: level 28 Hunter, Gunslinger and Bladedancer fully unlocked, with some legendary and exotic weapons and gear, including void weapons

Raid virgins on 360?

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, December 01, 2014, 14:37 (3441 days ago) @ General Vagueness

Friend request on the way... :)

YES

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, December 01, 2014, 14:40 (3441 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Hopefully I'll get my favorite armor up to 28 this weekend, not mention Truth up to max, but I'll definitely be able to after the materials vendor shows up.

GT: Masterxtp1

Timezone is UTC-2, but from this weekend on, any day but Sunday is a go-to-sleep-whenever-the-hell-I-feel-like-it day. :D

Warlock with both trees maxed, but am more comfortable with Sunsinger. Will switch to Nova Bomb when requested, though.

YES

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, December 01, 2014, 15:01 (3441 days ago) @ ZackDark

Warlock with both trees maxed, but am more comfortable with Sunsinger. Will switch to Nova Bomb when requested, though.

FWIW, I think Sunsinger's more helpful overall. The self-res ability can be the difference between success and failure. Also, flame shield can be the buff you need to go toe-to-toe with *redacted, spoilers* to keep them out of *redacted,*and prevent the *redacted* from *redacted.*

There was a time when Voidwalker was the best candidate to accomplish a certain cheese, but that's long since been fixed.

Sweet

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, December 01, 2014, 15:45 (3441 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I'll do another post with the date/time and try to send you guys a message on XBL when it gets closer.

Raid virgins on 360?

by ChaosSociety, Oregon, Monday, December 01, 2014, 15:47 (3441 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I know Dr. Banana and I were talking about being a couple of sherpas this week, so if you need us, you know where to reach us!

Raid virgins on 360?

by Slothboy, Monday, December 01, 2014, 16:01 (3441 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I'm still a Raid Virgin on 360 but I have commitment issues.

Raid virgins on 360?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, December 01, 2014, 17:41 (3441 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I'm a half-virgin, in a few senses.

*head shake* That was terrible.

But on the rare days I'm not working, I'll be ready. If I'm displayed as online, hit me up. Gamertag is Morpheus414.

Willing to help :)

by Lawnmower172, Monday, December 01, 2014, 18:07 (3441 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

- No text -

Does 3rd base count?

by Monochron, Monday, December 01, 2014, 18:25 (3441 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I'm not a virgin per se . . . but I have never beaten it all straight through, or even with the same crew. I'm perfectly willing to stay silent on strategy and spoilers though.

Unfortunately my schedule is dumb though. Depends on when you all are available to play :/

Raid virgins on 360?

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Thursday, December 04, 2014, 11:36 (3438 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

just a reminder about this, and a notice, I have appointments Monday morning, Tuesday morning, and early Wednesday afternoon, so you can count me out from about 1:30 AM to 3:00 PM EST on those days, everything else is still wide open

Raid virgins on 360?

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Thursday, December 04, 2014, 12:24 (3438 days ago) @ General Vagueness

Thanks for the reminder, I don't think we are going to have time this week, it will probably be next week.

Raid virgins on 360?

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, December 05, 2014, 07:20 (3438 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Thanks for the reminder, I don't think we are going to have time this week, it will probably be next week.

Turns out I might have time tonight. I replied to Oholiab's message.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread