For those with alts, (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 11:04 (3440 days ago)

Did you continue to do daily story missions and daily public events (which are now moot) once you had alts?

When it was just me and my primary Warlock, I focused on these, but working on getting my Titan Raid-worthy, it seems like a waste of time. Just run the Raid twice a week and I should be swimming in Ascendant materials, eh?

For those with alts,

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 11:08 (3440 days ago) @ petetheduck

I did when I remembered to since I don't have a regular raid group.

For those with alts,

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 11:16 (3440 days ago) @ petetheduck

My 2nd character just hit the Heroic cutoff, so I haven't tried it yet.

For those with alts,

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 11:32 (3440 days ago) @ petetheduck

Only if I happen to have extra time to kill and I've done everything else on my main. I'm not religious about it.

My daily work tasks

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 13:05 (3440 days ago) @ petetheduck

Did you continue to do daily story missions and daily public events (which are now moot) once you had alts?

When it was just me and my primary Warlock, I focused on these, but working on getting my Titan Raid-worthy, it seems like a waste of time. Just run the Raid twice a week and I should be swimming in Ascendant materials, eh?

Tuesdays are Nightfall/Weekly/Raid nights for the most part. This is across all 3 characters and starts with my main and goes from there. Lots of times I end up doing the raid on the weekend with my two alts.

Weekday Evenings: (Before Patch)

Main Warlock:
- Daily Bounties, Public Event, Daily Mission

Alt Hunter:
- Public Event, Daily Mission, Quick bounties if I have time (to help level weapons)

Alt Warlock:
- Public Event, Daily Mission,

Weekends:

All PvE Daily Bounties, Public Events, Daily Missions on all 3 characters, PvP Bounties on my Main

This was my game plan most of the time, it varied, but that's usually how I would play. Last night for example, I ended up doing all PvE bounties and a ton of strikes to finish out my 100 marks on all 3 characters.

It seems like another job at times, but at least its an enjoyable job.

My daily work tasks

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 15:56 (3440 days ago) @ unoudid

I've been doing the same thing with 2 characters for weeks, and added a 3rd this last week. I think I'll change that pattern, but I'm not sure what the new normal will be.

I will do them more now.

by c0ld vengeance @, UK, Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 03:55 (3439 days ago) @ petetheduck

Gimme motes! motes!!

I'll be trying to get as much of these bad boys as possible for Xur so i can get as many Exotic Engrams as possible to dismantle.

For those with alts,

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, December 04, 2014, 08:50 (3438 days ago) @ petetheduck

I Still find myself in need of ascendant material so yeah I keep doing them. Also, it's an easy thing to pick up a group of others to do.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread