PS4 normal raid tonight, looking for a substitute (Destiny)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 11:21 (3440 days ago)

My PS4 raid group will likely be down one guy tonight and will (probably) need someone to take his place. We'll be running the raid at 9:00 p.m. MST on normal mode. Let me know if you're interested.

PS4 normal raid tonight, looking for a substitute

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 11:45 (3440 days ago) @ dogcow

My PS4 raid group will likely be down one guy tonight and will (probably) need someone to take his place. We'll be running the raid at 9:00 p.m. MST on normal mode. Let me know if you're interested.

Sign me up. I'll be starting a hard mode run at 10:30 MST, but I assume we'd be done with the normal mode in about an hour or so. And I won't be offended if y'all don't need me -- got a handful of Nightfalls and Weeklies to do as well!

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 11:49 (3440 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Are you on my friends list? PSN: DogCowMoof

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 12:28 (3440 days ago) @ dogcow

Are you on my friends list? PSN: DogCowMoof

Yes, I am, although you may recall that I am Guardian513 on PSN.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 12:35 (3440 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Cool, I thought you might be Guardian513, but wasn't sure.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 14:18 (3440 days ago) @ dogcow

I'll do it. I have a level 26 titan.

D_P_Roberts

My plea for the open seat :(

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 15:26 (3440 days ago) @ dogcow

I'd love to be involved in it if possible. I don't have a group to run it consistently with. I've only ran the Vault around 4 times I think. I only have one character build currently and it is stuck at max light level 29.5 ish. I'm stuck, as I don't have any Raid/Iron Banner gear. (I know this will change with DLC)
I've long thought about starting an alternate character but since time is limited I can't ever bring myself to actually do it.

(Note: I have no experience utilizing the relic. I haven't had a solid chance with it and opt to murder Oracles instead.)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 15:32 (3440 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I know I've got the other two guys on my friends list, not sure if I have you tho'. What's your gamertag? Mine is: DogCowMoof

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 17:56 (3440 days ago) @ dogcow

Give the spot to pyromancy (I'm pretty sure his PSN ID is PyroSporker16). I'll vouch for him as a quality fireteam member and he definitely needs to run another raid more than I do! ;-)

Made my night :)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 22:37 (3439 days ago) @ Speedracer513
edited by Pyromancy, Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 22:44

I'll vouch for him as a quality fireteam member and he definitely needs to run another raid more than I do!

You've done it again. Thanks to you and Cody for standing aside. Had a blast, and the rest of the team was awesome! Helped me kill a Gorgon for a Grimoire card I was unaware of. And amongst other things they were patient with my dopey deaths, like being bombed by kamikaze atheon harpies or falling to my death.
I got skunked again in the raid armor department.

We ran the Weekly and Nightfall afterwards. I got Gjallarhorn as a drop at the end. Glad to add that one to the arsenal!

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 04:54 (3439 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Glad to hear it!

I had a pretty successful night as well. Did a hard mode raid and got the chest piece and gloves (both of which I needed) as well as boots, the Fatebringer, and the Universal Remote.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 08:56 (3439 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Raid drops were somewhat less than desirable, which is to be expected with our gang it seems. :) Tho' the nightfall treated us well which was nice. I believe this is the 2nd or 3rd time I've ever completed a nightfall & this one went pretty easy (except for that one time both of us died).

It was great to play with you Pyro, & you did a great job, I hardly noticed your two(?) deaths. Glad to hear you enjoyed playing with us! Considering our 6th guy's circumstances there may be open room in the future.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 09:01 (3439 days ago) @ dogcow

Raid drops were somewhat less than desirable, which is to be expected with our gang it seems. :) Tho' the nightfall treated us well which was nice. I believe this is the 2nd or 3rd time I've ever completed a nightfall & this one went pretty easy (except for that one time both of us died).

It was great to play with you Pyro, & you did a great job, I hardly noticed your two(?) deaths. Glad to hear you enjoyed playing with us! Considering our 6th guy's circumstances there may be open room in the future.

I'd like to play with you if it's ever a bit earlier.

Pyro, I wanted to invite you last week but I didn't have your gamertag and it wasn't on the spreadsheet. I sent a guy named Pyromancy a friend request but that wasn't you.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 09:38 (3439 days ago) @ Kermit

If the timing ever works out then most certainly! I'd love to run w/ more of the DBO PS4 gang too. You're eastern time aren't you?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, December 04, 2014, 06:46 (3438 days ago) @ dogcow

If the timing ever works out then most certainly! I'd love to run w/ more of the DBO PS4 gang too. You're eastern time aren't you?

Yes, and I try to go to bed with the chickens. I fail most of the time, but that's the intention.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread