But what about the music?!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 19:03 (4090 days ago)

I'm excited to find out what Destiny is, story wise, and gameplay wise, but I can't wait for the new music. I can and often do queue up an entire Halo 1 - Reach soundtrack and have a blast listening to it. Sometimes I get tired of campaign or multiplayer but I can always listen to the music. Getting a first taste of new, awesome music in a few days is as big a part of the upcoming reveal for me as all the rest!

by katancik ⌂ @, Portland, OR/ University of Texas, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 19:05 (4090 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I'm with you 100%. I am very excited to hear what Marty (and PAUL MCCARTNEY) have been up to. A new game allows for a new style completely as well, maybe more freedom for Marty to play with. Can't wait!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 19:15 (4090 days ago) @ katancik

I'm with you 100%. I am very excited to hear what Marty (and PAUL MCCARTNEY) have been up to.

Beats Hoobastank with a stick.

by NsU Soldier @, Washington, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 19:48 (4090 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I'm excited to find out what Destiny is, story wise, and gameplay wise, but I can't wait for the new music. I can and often do queue up an entire Halo 1 - Reach soundtrack and have a blast listening to it. Sometimes I get tired of campaign or multiplayer but I can always listen to the music. Getting a first taste of new, awesome music in a few days is as big a part of the upcoming reveal for me as all the rest!

I couldn't agree more. A large part of what drove home Halo CE's atmosphere was the superb soundtrack.

Personally, I'm hoping for some haunting melodies sprinkled throughout. Because what's exploration without a dash of introspection?

by biggy ⌂ @, Tinseltown, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 20:47 (4090 days ago) @ Ragashingo

So excited for new Marty tunes. It has been too long.

I wish he would team up with Nickelback, though.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 21:05 (4090 days ago) @ biggy

I wish he would team up with Nickelback, though.

How do I block mastrbiggy's posts?

:P

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread