Link color on the main site

by thesirchelios ⌂ @, Sweden, Tuesday, March 12, 2013, 17:49 (4062 days ago)

Would it be possible to change the link color or decoration on the main site, as it is right now I find it very difficult to distinguish links from the rest of the text.

I see what you mean

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, March 12, 2013, 18:22 (4062 days ago) @ thesirchelios

The gold links are far too close to the black letters.
Is it even changeable?

Colors Updated

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, March 12, 2013, 18:32 (4062 days ago) @ ZackDark

You might have to force a reload on the main page to get the new styles to kick in. It's a subtle change, but the links are a little brighter now and should stand out a bit more.

Colors Updated

by thesirchelios ⌂ @, Sweden, Tuesday, March 12, 2013, 18:39 (4062 days ago) @ Beorn

Thanks a lot!!! Looks great now, they are easily identifiable whilst still not being too bright, which can be just as obtrusive in my opinion!

Colors Updated

by thebruce ⌂, Ontario, Canada, Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 07:18 (4062 days ago) @ thesirchelios

Thanks a lot!!! Looks great now, they are easily identifiable whilst still not being too bright, which can be just as obtrusive in my opinion!

You can also change the theme if you wish by clicking your name in the upper right and choosing a different theme near the bottom of the form. :)

Colors Updated

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 08:17 (4061 days ago) @ thebruce

You can also change the theme if you wish by clicking your name in the upper right and choosing a different theme near the bottom of the form. :)

That's true - but I'm pretty sure he was talking about the link colors on the front page.

oooooh right, I see now

by thebruce ⌂, Ontario, Canada, Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 10:51 (4061 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread