IGN to have destiny coverage

by electricpirate @, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 19:39 (4090 days ago)

IGN editor tweated this,

[image]

He goes on to say,

2h Ryan McCaffrey ‏@DMC_Ryan
For all my new followers: 1) Welcome and thanks! 2) The big #Destiny day is Sunday 10am PST. Major awesomeness happening on @IGN! (Cont'd)

Ryan McCaffrey ‏@DMC_Ryan
...But I may have a few nuggets for you tomorrow and over the course of the week. :-) #Destiny

IGN's coverage of all things gaming is generally pretty terrible, so we'll see how it goes.

I'm just glad the big announcement is on Sunday.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 20:51 (4090 days ago) @ electricpirate

It would have driven me mad if they did it while I was at work. At least now I can watch it all on my own computer.

Anybody think the big thing Sunday will be a vidoc? I'm thinking they'll have one and some new pages on B.net.

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 21:07 (4090 days ago) @ bluerunner

Anybody think the big thing Sunday will be a vidoc? I'm thinking they'll have one and some new pages on B.net.

Yeah, I think a ViDoc is definitely a possibility, depending how you interpret the pre-announcement over on Bungie.net:

"In a matter of days, we're going to give you your first glimpse into the vision and ambition that's driving the creation of our brave new world."

I'm hoping that means we'll get some Bungie interviews along with the announcement. While I have no idea what's in store for us, my hype-o-meter is pegged. I'm trying to tone it down a bit, but we all know that's not going to happen.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 21:15 (4090 days ago) @ Beorn

While I have no idea what's in store for us, my hype-o-meter is pegged. I'm trying to tone it down a bit, but we all know that's not going to happen.

Not a chance. Bungie are the absolute masters of generating hype. It'll be a pleasure to see them in action again. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread