DBO PS4 raid group: Crota has eluded us. This time he dies (Recruitment)

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 06:22 (3427 days ago)

When are we gonna do this again. I'm ready to kill him tonight.

DBO PS4 raid group: Crota has eluded us. This time he dies

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 06:47 (3427 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

I think I'll be ready to go tonight -- especially because we'll get to start at the fun parts of the raid again. I'd love to be able to hit 31 before we go at it too, so I'll try to spend and hour or so doing that as soon as I get home from work.

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 06:48 (3427 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Hey if you'd rather wait a day thats fine. I got new boots in an engram last night that would help me hit 31 as well.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 08:05 (3427 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

Yeah totally. We gonna start a fresh run?

I even know how to beat Crota now! :-p

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 08:41 (3427 days ago) @ Cody Miller

[image]

Remember the last ten times you said that?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 09:01 (3427 days ago) @ Korny
edited by Cody Miller, Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 09:14

[image]

Remember the last ten times you said that?

Just don't let me take the sword and It's all good.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 08:59 (3427 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

I'd be up for it, but tonight is Hobbit night. We most likely won't be on until tomorrow, so you'll have to sub us out...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 09:01 (3427 days ago) @ Korny
edited by Cody Miller, Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 09:05

I'd be up for it, but tonight is Hobbit night. We most likely won't be on until tomorrow, so you'll have to sub us out...

I'll do nightfall with you guys if you want if we don't end up raiding.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 09:37 (3427 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Yeah, let's hold off on Crota for a day or two. I want to make sure I'm 31, which I will surely be able to hit tonight, especially if we do Nightfalls and Weeklies.

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 10:02 (3427 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Sounds good. I'm down to nightfall tonight instead. I also need to do Tue last part of the thorn bounty

My dilemma

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 10:55 (3427 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

I've got a bit of a dilemma...

I just need some new boots to hit level 31 (or 13 more Radiant Shards - which sure as hell ain't happening this week) -- so here's the dilemma: I could buy boots from the Vanguard right now... but I'd rather have the Dead Orbit boots that give extra hand cannon ammo (but I'm 15 crucible marks short at the moment). So, do we run 5-7 matches of crucible first so I can buy the better boots before we run strikes and level them - or should I just buy the dumb boots from Cayde-6 now since I'll be replacing them with raid gear imminently...?

My dilemma

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 12:21 (3427 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I've got a bit of a dilemma...

I just need some new boots to hit level 31 (or 13 more Radiant Shards - which sure as hell ain't happening this week) -- so here's the dilemma: I could buy boots from the Vanguard right now... but I'd rather have the Dead Orbit boots that give extra hand cannon ammo (but I'm 15 crucible marks short at the moment). So, do we run 5-7 matches of crucible first so I can buy the better boots before we run strikes and level them - or should I just buy the dumb boots from Cayde-6 now since I'll be replacing them with raid gear imminently...?

Just play Crucible.
Tons of bounties, so you might as well get those completed, then save them for when you buy the boots, so you can level them up immediately...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread