Friday fun: Crota / Nightfall / VoG (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 08:21 (3432 days ago)

Anybody want to do stuff on friday? I need the raids x3, the nightfall x3 and the heroic x2.

For the raids I would like to play legit with no cheese at all.

Friday fun: Crota / Nightfall / VoG

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 09:18 (3432 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Pencil me in. I still have one nightfall, all three weeklies, as well as one Crota's End and two VoGs I could do, and probably won't be online today or tomorrow.

by telemachus, Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 09:21 (3432 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Count me in. I finally have some time to play. I probably won't join any CE raids as I will still be searching out a blind group, but I'm down for everything else.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 09:24 (3432 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Anybody want to do stuff on friday? I need the raids x3, the nightfall x3 and the heroic x2.

For the raids I would like to play legit with no cheese at all.

I'm down for Crota's End, and I'd like to do the Weekly Heroic with my 2nd character if possible.

I'll see if I can level her up a bit (she's 28 right now). If I can get her to 30 I wouldn't mind taking her through the Vault of Glass as well. I think I've got the armor I need... just gotta upgrade it all.

by Mad_Stylus, Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 18:22 (3431 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'd be up for it. My Warlock still needs all activities. My Titan and Hunter need Heroics and Crota Raid. I could try my Warlock out on Crota, but they wouldn't be the sort I'd depend on...

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 22:20 (3431 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I guess I'd better get in on this, while there's still room.

+1

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, December 25, 2014, 17:23 (3430 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I just RSVPd in the brand new, amazing(!), DBO Fireteam builder! I noticed you're talking about starting earlier in the day though... I won't be joining until the evening unfortunately.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, December 25, 2014, 18:59 (3430 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I just RSVPd in the brand new, amazing(!), DBO Fireteam builder! I noticed you're talking about starting earlier in the day though... I won't be joining until the evening unfortunately.

Yeah that's cool. I'm just gonna spend my one day off to get it all out of the way.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread