crotas end (Destiny)

by Tommy, Thursday, December 25, 2014, 21:02 (3434 days ago)

My gamer tag is hotrodscorpio13,(on Xbox one). I'm on line with destiny right now,(in the tower. I need five more people to do the raid. If interested you can add me and join me. I will also be on all day tomorrow,12-26-14. Hope to meet new friends to play destiny with.

So...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, December 25, 2014, 21:50 (3434 days ago) @ Tommy

Parents got you Destiny for Christmas, huh?

This site's not exactly an LFG, but there is a Fireteam Builder feature now...

So...

by Tommy, Thursday, December 25, 2014, 21:57 (3434 days ago) @ Korny

I've had the game since day one. I'm looking help others improve there level with some new gear.. I don't need any bullys.. just looking to have fun and play.... so bless your heart young man. And by the way I'm a grown man,..Kid.

Wow wow guys

by Raflection, Friday, December 26, 2014, 00:27 (3434 days ago) @ Tommy

What's with all the hostility?

Welcome Tommy, nice to see a new name around here. I'm on 360 myself so can't join you, sorry.

Just a tip, try putting what class/ level you are. Maxed levelled guns are a bonus, then people will read your post and be all "jeez this guy is a badass, I want to raid with him"

Anyways, hope you get your raid and guys, let's try and hold onto that christmas cheer for a bit longer maybe? ;^)

So...

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, December 26, 2014, 07:25 (3433 days ago) @ Tommy

Take it easy, Korny's just messing with you. Welcome to the madhouse.

So...

by Tommy, Friday, December 26, 2014, 07:35 (3433 days ago) @ stabbim

Not mad...I just looking for some laughs and fun in the new raid. I'm a level 31 titan. I've already done the raid and would like to do it again I will be on shortly. My gamer tag is hotrodscorpio13. If you'd like to join it would be awesome. So let's raid.

So...

by petetheduck, Friday, December 26, 2014, 07:45 (3433 days ago) @ Tommy

Not mad...I just looking for some laughs and fun in the new raid. I'm a level 31 titan. I've already done the raid and would like to do it again I will be on shortly. My gamer tag is hotrodscorpio13. If you'd like to join it would be awesome. So let's raid.

I recommend destinyteamfinder.com, which is what I personally use when I'm just looking for a couple random people to knock out a Nightfall or Raid.

If you're looking to play with this community's members specifically, check out the Fireteam Builder that we *just* got and start or join an event in the coming days. Generally, people forming Raid parties on this forum tend to post for a specific date and time, at least 24 hours in advance, sometimes several days.

But as for posting right now looking for players right now, generally this forum doesn't have enough traffic for that to be successful.

So...

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, December 26, 2014, 08:54 (3433 days ago) @ petetheduck

If you're looking to play with this community's members specifically, check out the Fireteam Builder that we *just* got and start or join an event in the coming days. Generally, people forming Raid parties on this forum tend to post for a specific date and time, at least 24 hours in advance, sometimes several days.

But as for posting right now looking for players right now, generally this forum doesn't have enough traffic for that to be successful.

Exactly. I'd definitely recommend DestinyLFG.com for finding groups right now (or in the next few hours). The DBO Fireteam Builder is generally meant to allow forum members to schedule events that will happen in a few days.

Also, welcome to the forums!

crotas end.....xbox one......

by Tommy, Friday, December 26, 2014, 07:08 (3433 days ago) @ Tommy

Good morning to all...I'm a level 31 titan. I've already done crota end start to finish. I did it a bunch of random people. I believe that we can do it under two hours,(I hope..lol..) Anyway I will be stating a new game at 10:30am central time. So if you haven't done the new raid or would like to do it again I will be starting up in an hour and a half.I already have new raid gear and a raid fusion rifle. Hope to meet new friends to destiny with..just look for me online in destiny. My gamer tag is hotrodscorpio13. Anyone is welcome to add me as a new friend.

Don´t make duplicate threads...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, December 26, 2014, 07:59 (3433 days ago) @ Tommy

That´s discouraged, especially if your original thread is literally two posts down.

Pete made a helpful post regarding finding games. I personally recommend DestinyLFG.net, since it´s full of neat info. I´ve found a number of good people there that I play regularly with now.

i can fill in for vog or cr.end

by Tommy, Friday, December 26, 2014, 13:15 (3433 days ago) @ Tommy

I'm a level thirty one (31) titan looking to join a vog or crota end. I've done them both.my gamer tag is hotrodscorpio13. I'm on Xbox one now. Send an invite.

Moved: Please don't spam new threads

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, December 26, 2014, 13:58 (3433 days ago) @ Tommy

You've already been asked once.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread