Happy Boxing Day (Destiny)

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Friday, December 26, 2014, 16:24 (3431 days ago)

You might have to actually punch a few vandals to get these I suppose. You should also know what single character all of the following asterisks represent. Please reply below stating what codes you redeemed to save others some time.

Xbox 360 Destiny Expansion Pass (The Dark Below + House of Wolves)
QHG9V-*F*9R-HMRTF-RWHG6-HK*GZ
Xbox 360 Collector's Edition Digital Content
6JKD2-FF3YH-V*WM4-GRP3*-MMPCZ
Xbox 360 Vanguard Armory
9J393-TY29G-W3*H4-TXYJ2-VYV6Z

Happy Holidays! :)

Expansion Pass used!

by Monochron, Friday, December 26, 2014, 21:16 (3431 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Wow, nobody had used these yet 4 hours after posting, I'm surprised!

Thanks a ton Grizzlei! I had been holding off from getting this, but it is hard to say no when it's right on front of me like this. Looks like I'll be seeing you guys down with Crota after all!

Though I have to admit, I feel pretty dumb trying a "D" as the asterisks first...ha.

Expansion Pass used!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Friday, December 26, 2014, 21:54 (3431 days ago) @ Monochron

Wow, nobody had used these yet 4 hours after posting, I'm surprised!

It took me weeks to get people to draw stick figures to win these. Nobody even bit once. :P

Thanks a ton Grizzlei! I had been holding off from getting this, but it is hard to say no when it's right on front of me like this. Looks like I'll be seeing you guys down with Crota after all!

You're welcome! I'm glad that someone will put one of these codes to good use.

Though I have to admit, I feel pretty dumb trying a "D" as the asterisks first...ha.

Yeah, that was actually a really solid guess.

Xbox 360 Collector's Edition Digital Content used!!

by Raflection, Saturday, December 27, 2014, 10:02 (3431 days ago) @ Grizzlei

THANK YOU!! Oh my RNGesus that took so long.

People at Microsoft where Probally watching saying GO ON SON YOU CAN DO IT!!

Cheers :D

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread