Weekly and Maybe Nightfall tonight? X1 (Destiny)

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, December 29, 2014, 10:05 (3429 days ago)

Soloing this stuff is hard now, so I need friends. Looking to do it quickly, maybe on more than 1 if time allows (I want to play the H5 beta after all). I can usually do the story mission quickly by myself but I waste so many bullets with the weekly's it's not worth it. My friends who got it for christmas won't be ready for a week to run that with me.

Say 8pm EST, Xbox1?

Weekly and Maybe Nightfall tonight? X1

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Monday, December 29, 2014, 10:14 (3429 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I'd like to do this, I get off work at 5PST (which is when you'd like to start yes?) But it'd be about an hour till I'm able to get home. The kicker, however, is that I still haven't been able to play Destiny since Christmas. Every time I try to load it up, it starts to download an update, gets about half-way, and then gives me an error message.

:(

So I don't know the feasibility of my participation. Though I'll try to play again when I get in. If you're still on I'll try to get a hold of you.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, December 29, 2014, 10:32 (3429 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

Ouch,

I will still be on. I would run through it with a different character just to help your shitty version of destiny. :). I can always swap back and forth between games anyways. Let me know.

Count me in

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, December 29, 2014, 10:35 (3429 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

- No text -

by squidnh3, Monday, December 29, 2014, 11:24 (3428 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I'm looking to do pretty much the same thing. Should be on at 8.

by Earendil, Monday, December 29, 2014, 11:26 (3428 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I'm usually not online until after 10pm pacific time, but I'm usually up for the nightfalls unless I'm already with a group. Feel free to ping me whenever.
SN: Finwe of Noldor

Anyone up for 10pm PST? ^^

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, December 29, 2014, 11:46 (3428 days ago) @ Earendil

I most likely will not be up still (I would hope not) by that point. Any week after the Beta I may be a bit more open to 1am gaming, but my job may not....as I type this at work...

by DreadPirateWes, Monday, December 29, 2014, 11:55 (3428 days ago) @ Earendil

Add me to the late night XBone list -- DreadPirateWes. I'm usually ONLY online after 10pm PT. I typically do the nightfall a minute or two after Tuesday reset.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, December 29, 2014, 12:21 (3428 days ago) @ DreadPirateWes

Wish I could up at that point and do the reset, 4am is a bit harsh.

Move me into the maybe category. Might still make it

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, December 29, 2014, 16:34 (3428 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread