Feature request: nav buttons on the front page. (DBO)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, January 05, 2015, 15:29 (3409 days ago)

Am I crazy or did we used to have those? I thought they were sideways tricorns.

Feature request: nav buttons on the front page.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, January 05, 2015, 15:38 (3409 days ago) @ Kermit

Am I crazy or did we used to have those? I thought they were sideways tricorns.

Oh, maybe it has something to do with the fact that there's no news today?

Yeah…

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, January 05, 2015, 17:39 (3409 days ago) @ Kermit

They disappear if there are missing days in the news.

Feature request: Thread hijack

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 20:31 (3407 days ago) @ Kermit

I think a community bookmark list would be pretty helpful.
I'm lazy and don't really like to use the forum search or (evil) Google repeatedly for the same search when I want a common URL I should probably remember. (this usually happens when I'm out and about browsing from my mobile).

I also think in the Fireteam builder there should possibly be some way to communicate to the proposed team? (I was not the event creator)
I don't want to create a clan forum or take away interaction from the main forum. I don't want there to be side conversation or inside jokes others are not privy to. However, I was stuck late at work and running 10 minutes late to my Fireteam Builder scheduled event and I could have let the other guys know pretty easily through the Fireteam Builder without creating a bad post or thread on the forum that pertains to nobody else besides the rest of my fireteam...

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 22:37 (3407 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Something like a super-short comment field inline with your RSVP info, maybe?

-Disciple

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 23:00 (3407 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Something like a super-short comment field inline with your RSVP info, maybe?

An RSVP Comment field (as well as a "maybe" field) are both in the works for a future update. :)

Sweet!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 23:20 (3407 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

FTB Updated

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, January 08, 2015, 21:25 (3406 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

You can now leave comments and/or mark an RSVP as "tentative". :)

Right now tentative RSVPs count toward the player totals (i.e. "4/6"), but we can change that if it ends up being confusing.

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 22:59 (3407 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I also think in the Fireteam builder there should possibly be some way to communicate to the proposed team? (I was not the event creator)
I don't want to create a clan forum or take away interaction from the main forum. I don't want there to be side conversation or inside jokes others are not privy to. However, I was stuck late at work and running 10 minutes late to my Fireteam Builder scheduled event and I could have let the other guys know pretty easily through the Fireteam Builder without creating a bad post or thread on the forum that pertains to nobody else besides the rest of my fireteam...

I hear you, and there's definitely a use case for communication for the event itself, but it adds another layer of complexity to a system that's supposed to be pretty lean and simple.

I was also late to my scheduled event last night, so I just sent a message via XBL to the event coordinator… :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread