Looking for Clan PS4 (Recruitment)

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 09, 2015, 10:19 (3403 days ago)

I am new to DBO, thanks to my friend petetheduck. Looking to find a close-knit group of guys to play with on a regular basis. Not looking for a big spam group of people. I play weeknights and weekend days and nights. Add me on PSN or talk to me on here. I am looking forward to finding a group that I can stick with for the forseeable future.

Thanks

Looking for Clan PS4

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, January 09, 2015, 10:25 (3403 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Welcome. I look forward to playing with you. With the WoW Expansion Slycrel & I lost our regular group and are looking for others to play with (DBO has been a great help!) Feel free to add me to your friends list!

PSN: DogCowMoof

Looking for Clan PS4

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 09, 2015, 10:28 (3403 days ago) @ dogcow

I added you. How many people do you have?

Looking for Clan PS4

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, January 09, 2015, 10:26 (3403 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Have you seen this?

http://destiny.bungie.org/forum/index.php?id=34241

I don't think we use the clan features that much. Most of us seem to stick with Destiny.Bungie.Org.

All those locked links at the top of worth reading. My best advice is just play, and you're well on your way by playing tonight. Make friends with people here, post, join activities. You'll find your groove.

Looking for Clan PS4

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 09, 2015, 10:32 (3403 days ago) @ Kermit

It doesnt have to be a "clan" but a group of people that i can play with regularly.

Looking for Clan PS4

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, January 09, 2015, 10:31 (3403 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Looking forward to playing with you tonight! Feel free to send me a friend request: CruelLEGACEY.

I'm online most nights from 12:30am EST onwards. I almost never use my mic, but I love playing with people. Spend most of my time these days running the raids with fellow DBOers, but I'm always up for strikes, dailies, weeklies, and the occasional trip to the crucible :)

Looking for Clan PS4

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 09, 2015, 11:23 (3403 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I sent you a friend request earlier today. I am ready tonight too. I will have to get some Redbull something because That is a little later than I am used to using my brain haha.

Looking for Clan PS4

by slycrel ⌂, Friday, January 09, 2015, 10:45 (3403 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Happy to play anytime you see me online. Up for most anything other than crucible (I'll be in there in rare cases, when I'm working towards something)

Gamertag is slycrel.

Looking for Clan PS4

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, January 09, 2015, 11:26 (3403 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I am new to DBO, thanks to my friend petetheduck. Looking to find a close-knit group of guys to play with on a regular basis. Not looking for a big spam group of people. I play weeknights and weekend days and nights. Add me on PSN or talk to me on here. I am looking forward to finding a group that I can stick with for the forseeable future.

Thanks

Hi! Welcome!

Looking forward to running through the Vault with you this evening!

Looking for Clan PS4

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 09, 2015, 11:51 (3403 days ago) @ CyberKN

think we will have much trouble with me being 29?

Looking for Clan PS4

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, January 09, 2015, 12:00 (3403 days ago) @ TheeChaos

29 is tough, but doable. With the rest of us using 30-32 characters I think we should be fine.

Just to be clear, you have done the VoG on normal before, right?

Looking for Clan PS4

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 09, 2015, 12:10 (3403 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Yes. I have it down.

Looking for Clan PS4

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, January 09, 2015, 12:10 (3403 days ago) @ TheeChaos

think we will have much trouble with me being 29?

Absolutely not.

With the addition of two extra light levels, I feel like people have forgotten how many times they had to run the vault to get all the raid gear. I think Crota's End is harder when you're under-leveled because the number of Majors/Ultras is waaaaay higher then in the Vault, and the Vex are much slower/less aggressive then the Hive.

Looking for Clan PS4

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 09, 2015, 12:14 (3403 days ago) @ CyberKN

Thats what my friend was telling me. But everytime i would get in a group they saw 29 and just booted me out. So I have just been doing some solo grinding. But tonight that all changes.

Looking for Clan PS4

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, January 09, 2015, 12:16 (3403 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Thats what my friend was telling me. But everytime i would get in a group they saw 29 and just booted me out. So I have just been doing some solo grinding. But tonight that all changes.

Knowing that you already know your way through the raid, I'm sure we won't have any problems. Should be lots of fun :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread