Crota's End, no cheese [Video] (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, January 09, 2015, 15:31 (3416 days ago)

There's been a lot of talk here on the forums about the removal of the exploits from Crota's End. Some people have been saying they feel certain sections are too hard to beat "legitimately". Hopefully this video will be helpful. We ran Crota's end with no cheesing or exploits, and no team wipes, in only 36 minutes last night. Far from a flawless run, but still very successful. So it's totally doable :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAjs1_N_NWA

Crota's End, no cheese [Video]

by slycrel ⌂, Friday, January 09, 2015, 17:13 (3415 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

That surprises me a little. Having attempted crota only once really (and finishing on another night via cheese, to experience the cheese before it went away), I felt like it was akin to learning the templar fight. Once people got down the timing and mechanics, it was pretty straightforward, you just have to pay attention and get everyone sync'd.

Think the video is broken

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, January 09, 2015, 17:36 (3415 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

The video freezes at 17:10 (just as you finish the bridge ogres), but the audio keeps playing. Also, there's no HD option available. Bad bad encode/upload, maybe?

Think the video is broken

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, January 09, 2015, 18:38 (3415 days ago) @ Beorn

The low res is because it's a dump from my twitch broadcast. My internet isn't fast enough to stream in HD. The frozen video is strange though. Might try re-sending it to YouTube.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread