Calling interested 360 Titans! (Recruitment)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 08:22 (3398 days ago)

Do you find yourself playing crucible with Hunters and Warlocks and wonder, what's the point to life?

Has punching things been your only goal in life since the age of 4?

Do you have anger management issues and desire to vent your rage on the unsuspecting?

Good news! We're having a rage-aholics anonymous meeting this Thursday! Bring the thunder! No warlocks or hunters, just good old-fashioned greco-roman enthusiasts!

Sign here!

Feel free to fill up more than 6, these things always rotate through different players as the evening wanes.

Calling interested 360 Titans!

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 08:23 (3398 days ago) @ iconicbanana

This should be fun, I'd like to try running around as a group entirely made up of Striker titans utilizing shoulder-charge for shock and awe tactics!

Now with Iron Mike Highlights!

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 08:25 (3398 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 08:52 (3398 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I would love to Shoulder Charge a team to frustration then play them again and have us all switch to Defenders and keep a couple points bubbled for like three minutes straight! :p

Also, if we could find a common shader that would be swell :)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 08:55 (3398 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I would love to Shoulder Charge a team to frustration then play them again and have us all switch to Defenders and keep a couple points bubbled for like three minutes straight! :p

Also, if we could find a common shader that would be swell :)

Thunderdevil is my vote.

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 09:04 (3398 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I don't think I have that one.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 09:04 (3398 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I don't think I have that one.

I think the tower vendor sells it.

We're live in 45!

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, January 15, 2015, 17:15 (3396 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Bring your thunderdevil shader and jade rabbit emblem! I'm on starting now if you need invites/have questions/want to pregame.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread