*OT* Any in the PS4 crowd that want a break from Destiny... (Off-Topic)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, January 17, 2015, 04:08 (3397 days ago)

The Last of Us: Remastered for $20.

Still holds up as one of the best storytelling and gameplay experiences in recent memory. Feel like Destiny was too little content for $60? You won't have that issue here.

Thrills, Chills, and Feels await you!

+1

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, January 17, 2015, 06:10 (3397 days ago) @ Korny

My number 1 all-time favorite. Played it 5 times start to finish, and I could still go back tomorrow and love every moment.

+1

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, January 17, 2015, 10:11 (3397 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

My number 1 all-time favorite. Played it 5 times start to finish, and I could still go back tomorrow and love every moment.

I was like 80% done with my Grounded run on PS4, but we sent in the PS4 for repair, and they returned it with the hard drive wiped, causing me to have to start over... And I wasn't even mad.

"Oh no, now I have to replay this game that I love."

Same here. An amazing game.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, January 18, 2015, 08:04 (3396 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

*OT* Any in the PS4 crowd that want a break from Destiny...

by yakaman, Saturday, January 17, 2015, 07:43 (3397 days ago) @ Korny

Still holds up as one of the best storytelling and gameplay experiences in recent memory. Feel like Destiny was too little content for $60? You won't have that issue here.

If ever there was a reason for me to get a PS4, this is it. It looks so damn awesome. Oh, wait, and the Uncharted series too.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Saturday, January 17, 2015, 08:31 (3397 days ago) @ Korny

I never finished it on PS3 but that's a low enough price I'll just re-buy and start over. Thanks for posting it.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, January 17, 2015, 10:56 (3397 days ago) @ Korny

Yup. It's great, and survivor mode is super fun and makes you actually feel worried and frightened.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, January 17, 2015, 15:31 (3397 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by Korny, Saturday, January 17, 2015, 15:37

Yup. It's great, and survivor mode is super fun and makes you actually feel worried and frightened.

They released an even tougher difficulty called "Grounded". No HUD, Far less health, no ammo or resources, and the game removes half of the checkpoints. You can end up being sent back an hour if you mess up... I made it well past Bill's Town before I ever fired a single shot (barring the... Counterweight trap, of course...). The game is not forgiving there...

Funny story. During the High School section (with the schoolbusses), I found a precious Rifle bullet. I was so ecstatic about it, that I immediately put it into the rifle and tried to practice aiming... Unfortunately, I hadn't used the guns up to that point, so I accidentally ended up firing the weapon. The gunshot echoed through my soul, and I sat in silence for half a minute before reloading the checkpoint...

by slycrel ⌂, Sunday, January 18, 2015, 20:34 (3395 days ago) @ Korny

Well crap, sold out. This cinches it, I really need to check this forum more than every couple of days. =) Thanks for the heads up, I've heard a lot of good things about that game.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, January 18, 2015, 20:40 (3395 days ago) @ slycrel

Well crap, sold out. This cinches it, I really need to check this forum more than every couple of days. =) Thanks for the heads up, I've heard a lot of good things about that game.

Pay full price, it's worth it. Very good game, and amazing story.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread