Looking for PS4 VoG group (Recruitment)

by marmot 1333 @, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 13:16 (3391 days ago)

After finally running VoG last week, I want to start running it weekly. I haven't see any listings on the fireteam builder for it lately, so thought I would ask here.

I've got a level 31 titan striker that should be good for normal and hard mode.

Are there any regular PS4 DBO groups that need a 6th?

Looking for PS4 VoG group

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 13:38 (3391 days ago) @ marmot 1333

After finally running VoG last week, I want to start running it weekly. I haven't see any listings on the fireteam builder for it lately, so thought I would ask here.

Many of us still run it 3x per week. Do you have most of us on your friends list? There are currently two listings for PS4 VoG runs -- normal mode Thursday evening and Hard modes late Friday night. You're right that there aren't a while lot of listings for VoG anymore, but it seems like they do have a very high rate of getting a full group and happening when they're posted.

by marmot 1333 @, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 14:09 (3391 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Ah, I looked yesterday when there was nothing on PS4 listed and then wrote the post without looking again... Whoops.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 14:10 (3391 days ago) @ marmot 1333

What Speedracer said. The Thursday one was up before you posted--why you no join?

My PS4 characters are lower-ranked than my Xbox characters, so I'll be doing VoG for a while yet (plus I like it better than Crota).

by marmot 1333 @, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 14:19 (3391 days ago) @ Kermit

Unfortunately I have a IRL commitment tomorrow night.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 14:34 (3391 days ago) @ marmot 1333

Okay. We'll probably move up to hard mode next week. Look forward to playing with you soon regardless!

Indeed!

by marmot 1333 @, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 14:41 (3391 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 17:36 (3391 days ago) @ marmot 1333

I'm generally looking to run VoG 3 times per week as well. I'm only on late at night (12:30am EST onwards) but if you're around at that time I'd love to raid with you. Cyber, Speedracer, Munky, Cody, Vortech, and several others from DBO are often online raiding together around that time most nights of the week. Feel free to add me on PSN (CruelLEGACEY).

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread