Fractals! *sOT*

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Sunday, March 17, 2013, 11:56 (4051 days ago)

Stumbled across this today. If you are fascinated by math like me, the whole talk is pretty interesting; however, the part I wanted to share with you guys begins around 10:50, and goes on to around14:00. You may want to watch the first minute or so to get the gist of what this guy is talking about. I'm not sure how much of a role geomancy, or the geomantic symbols, will play in Destiny. This mathematic side of them seems like something Bungie would use, especially with regards to the more secretive/easter egg-y parts of the game and story. Or, I'm just crazy and this will have nothing to do with Destiny. Either way, I think it's pretty darn cool!

Fractals! *sOT*

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Sunday, March 17, 2013, 14:19 (4051 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Hey I watched that talk just a couple weeks ago!

Fractals! *sOT*

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Sunday, March 17, 2013, 14:31 (4051 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

Work gets really slow at times, so I started watching a bunch of TED talks today. Some of them are really fascinating and educationally invigorating.

Fractals! *sOT*

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Sunday, March 17, 2013, 17:47 (4051 days ago) @ Mr Daax

I love TED talks. Pretty much the only thing I consistently watch these days.

Fractals! *sOT*

by tadboz, Fort Collins, CO, Sunday, March 17, 2013, 23:44 (4050 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Have you seen the one about femto-photography?

Fractals! *sOT*

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Monday, March 18, 2013, 09:59 (4050 days ago) @ tadboz

Not yet, but I'll check it out. I've been watching all the mathematics, music, and humor related videos, but I intend to branch out of those here soon.

Fractals! *sOT*

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Monday, March 18, 2013, 20:34 (4050 days ago) @ tadboz

Woah, that was pretty sweet. FTL videos? Incredible!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread